Knot Knot : Clutch Here!

I love the classic knot, but I find the stretch knot too long for me to hold easily.

Of course I still haven't taken the knot plunge. Much as I love clutches, I'm not sure I'll get enough use out of it to justify the cost.

I want to love knots. Where do you gals put them? I attended a wedding over the weekend and a few ladies at the table had knot type bags. They weren't safe on the table (food). On the floor, they kept running them over with either their chairs or their feet. I was so happy to be able hang my braided handle zig zag BV on the back of my chair.

Doreenjoy, love, love, love your new avatar....lol

I take mine out to dinner all the time and I place mine on the table. I like that it's compact enough that I can do that. I feel safer with it on the table than hanging off the back of my chair - but I worry about someone snatching my purse more than spilling something on it. I figure I can always clean or replace the purse vs having to deal with changing locks/replacing ids/etc...

I usually keep mine in my lap, with my napkin draped over it.

Sometimes I'll set my Stretch Knot on the table if there's enough clear space, but probably only because it's nero karung, which would probably survive a minor food or drink mishap. I'd be more afraid to do that with my classic satin Knot because it's antilope satin (champagne-colored), which would show stains and damage a lot more.

The Knot is a beautiful bag, and I almost bought one to carry at my wedding. The thing that stopped me is that I'm a big bag girl. If I'm carrying so little it will fit in a Knot, I can fit it in my pockets. Also, I'm worried that I'll put it down somewhere and leave it behind.

I bought a black knot clutch with snakeskin lining a few months back but I have yet to use it to any event. I find it a bit too small and too formal to bring out except for a cocktail party. Does anyone else feel the same way?

about my earlier post....

I read the first few pages of the thread and it seems that quite a few ladies here uses their knot with jeans to casual events. I haven't tried that before but I'll make sure I try to work my knot with jeans this weekend! It's a shame that such a beautiful bag is just sitting around in my closet.

BV knots... have several new ones as well as old ones from before T.Maier was
the designer... they are all charming & refer to them as my little jewels.
they work with everything & they go everywhere... to me BV is classic,
timeless & forever....and I enjoy them thoroughly..