Enjoy with me!! My First Paddy is here!!!

The story ends good: after 15 days of preoccupation, the bag I have ordered from Diabro.net (great website (authentic item (I'll put photos on "authenticate this chloe" to verify)) is arrived!! I was dreaming a Chloè Paddington from ages, but my budget was little because until Feb 22 I was a student..Now I've taken my graduate degree and one of my gift is this bag!!
I can't believe it: the bag of my dream is here!!!! She is so beutiful, so cute!! The leather is very soft and smooshy and smeells good!!! The color is muscade, and I love it!! Oh..It's a dream!!Every time that I look My Baby Paddy I love her more then before!!
THIS IS MY FIRST BAG (the first of many)!! PLEASE ENJOY WITH ME!! FOR ME IS A GREAT CONQUEST!!
I want to thank You: I love this website, because there is great solidarity and comprhension! In thease months I've made stupid answers and I had stupid fears, because of my inexperience (I'm recent to this passion), but You have ever answered me to help me and I have learned so much!!
Now you are the one who can understand how I feel in this moment..
SO...ENJOY WITH MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Congrats! Theres nothing like a first paddy. How much did they charge you for shipping? I must warn you, its a slippery slope. Pretty soon you'll want friends and accessories for your paddy lol

The story ends good: after 15 days of preoccupation, the bag I have ordered from Diabro.net (great website (authentic item (I'll put photos on "authenticate this chloe" to verify)) is arrived!! I was dreaming a Chloè Paddington from ages, but my budget was little because until Feb 22 I was a student..Now I've taken my graduate degree and one of my gift is this bag!!
I can't believe it: the bag of my dream is here!!!! She is so beutiful, so cute!! The leather is very soft and smooshy and smeells good!!! The color is muscade, and I love it!! Oh..It's a dream!!Every time that I look My Baby Paddy I love her more then before!!
THIS IS MY FIRST BAG (the first of many)!! PLEASE ENJOY WITH ME!! FOR ME IS A GREAT CONQUEST!!
I want to thank You: I love this website, because there is great solidarity and comprhension! In thease months I've made stupid answers and I had stupid fears, because of my inexperience (I'm recent to this passion), but You have ever answered me to help me and I have learned so much!!
Now you are the one who can understand how I feel in this moment..
SO...ENJOY WITH MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Lovely. Welcome to the club - looking for a cross body in muscade for my next purchase:drool:

Congrats! Theres nothing like a first paddy. How much did they charge you for shipping? I must warn you, its a slippery slope. Pretty soon you'll want friends and accessories for your paddy lol

Thank you!!:yahoo:
Shipping= 35$+ 42euros(iva+customs).
I'm agree: I already want other Chloe Paddington items!!!!:wlae:

WOW! Your Paddy looks divine! That leather looks so sumptuous that I want to just feel it between my fingers right now!!!!!! (sorry if this sounds weird:biggrin:)

I'm so glad that this worked out finally in the end! Thank you very much for helping me with my dilemma, too!!!!!