Dior Nude COSMETIC BAG??!!?!?

MayDay

Aug 16, 2006
OMG!!!!!!!! Dior Parfums put the DIor Nude look on their cosmetic bags!!! I really like the way it looks but I wish that they didn't put it on something that they give out for free (especially since they produced handbags with this print in such limited quantities):

attachment.php

Attachments

• Dior Nude cosmetic bag 2.JPG
    Dior Nude cosmetic bag 2.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 1,086
i agree that sort of ruins the look, the style if u want but then on the other hand i will probably never afford the dress :crybaby: ...so it would be nice maybe just to have a cosmetic bag.:confused1: ..what do they give it with??? im torn...

10m.jpg

11m.jpg

Here they are...these are my dream bags. The Detective Bag version is just too beautiful because it combines a perfect bag with a perfect pattern.

Here they are...these are my dream bags. The Detective Bag version is just too beautiful because it combines a perfect bag with a perfect pattern.

aawww it is a DREAM BAG.... :heart: i have shoes they`re not dior but they would go lovely with them ... not as pink as they appear on the pic though ...sorry for the background to tired to arrange a shot :P :yes:

Attachments

• almost nude shoes.JPG
    almost nude shoes.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 388
aawww it is a DREAM BAG.... :heart: i have shoes they`re not dior but they would go lovely with them ... not as pink as they appear on the pic though ...sorry for the background to tired to arrange a shot :P :yes:

WOW these shoes are nice! I'm trying to imagine the color as a more neutral nudish pink...are they nude IRL?

hey nat what's your shoe size? i hope it's a UK 6 because if so.. then... HEY NAT ISN'T THAT A DIOR-CLAD FRENCH BOI OVER THERE?! LOOK!!!

*scoots off with nat's heels whilst she checks out imaginary dior french boy*

and OMG! MAY! where do i get my hands on one of those dior cosmetic pouches? i never knew dior had those nude bags until i saw star3777's post (with her nude shoes too) and died from the sheer (heheh pun not intended) beauty of it.

put lace and nude coloured satin together and i go manic

Really nice :heart:
I sometimes get these ugly navy blue pouches with travel size dior skincare products in them, when I buy enough Dior makeup, skincare etc. I wish I could get cosmetic bag like that. :love:

hey nat what's your shoe size? i hope it's a UK 6 because if so.. then... HEY NAT ISN'T THAT A DIOR-CLAD FRENCH BOI OVER THERE?! LOOK!!!

*scoots off with nat's heels whilst she checks out imaginary dior french boy*

and OMG! MAY! where do i get my hands on one of those dior cosmetic pouches? i never knew dior had those nude bags until i saw star3777's post (with her nude shoes too) and died from the sheer (heheh pun not intended) beauty of it.

put lace and nude coloured satin together and i go manic

omg !!!! my size is UK 6 !!!! *grabs her 10 suitcases of shoes and runs away in panic from zerodross*:nuts:

omg !!!! my size is UK 6 !!!! *grabs her 10 suitcases of shoes and runs away in panic from zerodross*:nuts:

*tempts nat with her box of syrup waffles from amsterdam* just one suitcase maybe hun?! just one.... ;)

omg! this means i must develop a fail-proof distraction method to get my grubby hands on your s&m heels & those gorgeous egypt flowers heels!!! :drool: