which givenchy are you planning to get in 2012?

What's first on your list for 2012?

• Nightingale (incl totes)

• Pandora

• Antigona (incl totes)

• Others (tinhan, clutches, george v, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I agree...I've never seen one IRL, but there's a picture of the blondesalad modeling a small one.

I've been ogling that pic ever since. Once I saw the size for reference, I was sold! The medium is a bit too big for me IME for a more structured bag. It may be that I'm used to my smooshy Pandora. :smile:

I've been ogling that pic ever since. Once I saw the size for reference, I was sold! The medium is a bit too big for me IME for a more structured bag. It may be that I'm used to my smooshy Pandora. :smile:

I was ogling that picture too! :biggrin: But I think it looks sort of too small. I've seen you around this forum...you have a great a collection...therefore when you get an Antigona you better post modeling pics! :P

I was ogling that picture too! :biggrin: But I think it looks sort of too small. I've seen you around this forum...you have a great a collection...therefore when you get an Antigona you better post modeling pics! :P

Yea, I know what you mean about the size. Not sure if I like the handles hitting around the armpit area when the bag is carried over the shoulder w/ the strap. I just like the overall size.

Gee, thanks!!! I'll be sure to post some pics should I get my hands on one. Trying to be good in 2012!! :graucho:

if I can find it, I really want the nightingale briefcase for men

it is rare...will let u know if i ever see one.

Antigona or Nightingale. Would be great if I can get both!

a pandora please!

..wouldn't mind an antigona either :P

margaritas/poppyspell - you guys need to get both! I have all 3 styles and they're so diff that I really get a lot of use out of all of them.

I would live a small Antigona but they seem to be hard to find.

if i ever see one, i know who to PM!

margaritas/poppyspell - you guys need to get both! I have all 3 styles and they're so diff that I really get a lot of use out of all of them.

I really hope so! I only have a large Pandora at the moment which I love but I don't get as much use out of it as I would like as I don't carry a lot in my bag so a med Nightingale or Antigona would be a great size for an everyday bag.

Hi ladies, I've been thinking abt getting the large nightingale but was unsure if I should get it in Singapore where I stay. This will be my first givenchy and I've almost died just thinking abt it!! I finally plucke up the courage to go and take a look at the boutique and saw this beautiful bright red colour in lambskin. The SA told me they only have one piece and it's the season's latest colour. It costs SGD2800. do you think I should get it here? Am thinkin of getting in Europe but I'm not sure if I will be able to get the same colour. Does anyone know how much is it in Paris and Italy? TIA

Hi ladies, I've been thinking abt getting the large nightingale but was unsure if I should get it in Singapore where I stay. This will be my first givenchy and I've almost died just thinking abt it!! I finally plucke up the courage to go and take a look at the boutique and saw this beautiful bright red colour in lambskin. The SA told me they only have one piece and it's the season's latest colour. It costs SGD2800. do you think I should get it here? Am thinkin of getting in Europe but I'm not sure if I will be able to get the same colour. Does anyone know how much is it in Paris and Italy? TIA

Try luisaviaroma. I got mine from luisaviaroma :biggrin: and they have quite a number of colours in stock.

Oh, and I'm from Singapore, too, by the way! :amuse:

charzzy said:
Try luisaviaroma. I got mine from luisaviaroma :biggrin: and they have quite a number of colours in stock.

Oh, and I'm from Singapore, too, by the way! :amuse:

Sorry to be the party pooper here.. But over on the general shopping subforum someone just posted about their horrific experience with luisaviaroma. You might want to check it out before ordering.

Sorry to be the party pooper here.. But over on the general shopping subforum someone just posted about their horrific experience with luisaviaroma. You might want to check it out before ordering.

Oh dear, I've ordered from them 2 times and so far my experiences have been awesome except that they took a rather long time to ship out the items (about ~4 days)..

I get a new bag for Mother's Day this year!

I've been going back and forth between a Balenciaga Weekender and a Givenchy Pandora but I'm leaning toward the Pandora!