The New PS1 Tote!

Yay! I think that the red is striking. But, if the navy color will suit your wardrobe better, maybe an exchange is in order. This bag is too beautiful to not wear often!!!

So exciting to see someone who has the new PS1 tote in real life - please post some mod pics?

Oooo congrats. I'd also love to see modelling pics. I like the idea of the bag, but not sure about the proportions, like maybe the front flap is too high or something, not sure. It would help to actually see it on a person!

I know exactly what you mean about the red. I am also drawn to it somehow and I'm not one for red usually. I think seeing it on Mandy Moore did it, my wardrobe is mostly muted colours and neutrals and I loved how it looked with an all grey outfit. But you have to make sure you will use it, if you mostly wear colours then for me I think it would probably be too much. Also consider what other bags you have already, if you need this to be your one bag for everyday then midnight might be better, but if you already have a couple of good neutral bags then it could be nice to have this bag to use when you're wearing an outfit that suits it.

thanks everyone for your input...the top is open-there is no zipper closure...there is a snap inside the top---kind of like what's in the ps1...there are also two pockets inside for your cell phone....and there is a zipper pocket on the back...
i love the style of the bag...it's probably as wide as my ps1 medium size bag but more rectangular

i'll try and post modeling pics tonight
i just wish it came in orchid-that would be the perfect combo

anmldr1 said:
Here is a quick pic of my new ps1 tote taken with my iPhone...I'll post better pics tomorrow...not sure if I should keep this color or exchange for the navy.

anmldr1 that colour looks beautiful! Does the flap at the front open at all?

Personally I'm not 100% sold on the proportion of the bag, but it does seem more practical! I would agree w the others, want to see modeling pics too!

i ended up returning the bag...it was too red and the navy wasn't fun enough...the front flap does open...i really liked the style of the bag...waiting to see if one in orchid comes out:smile:

I am new to PS...saving up for my first one and I think the PS1 tote is going to be the style I get! I tried it on at NM the other week and I love the cross body option. It is going to be hard choosing a color. They are all so yummy. I am leaning towards the midnight even though I love the green and red. It must be impossible to stop at one PS with all of the color choices.

I hope you all don't mind me around around and asking questions while I save up!

i ended up returning the bag...it was too red and the navy wasn't fun enough...the front flap does open...i really liked the style of the bag...waiting to see if one in orchid comes out:smile:

Orchid would be great! You can always get another color in the future if they decide not to release it in Orchid. I would love this bag in Military.

I just saw this at Barney's earlier and I am in love!!! The strap is long enough to be worn crossbody and you can tie the strap if you want to wear it as a shoulder bag. I really like the coral but they don't have it so I tried te tobacco suede and that is beautiful as well. I think the pistachio suede is perfect for spring and summer too. Was gonna get the tobacco suede but the SA there wasn't helping much like he was too distracted doing nothing so I left.... I took home a beautiful Goyard purse instead :smile:

If this has a crossbody option I gotta check this out IRL! Dose anyone know how long the shoulder strap is? Is the top open, have a metallic close or a interior zipper that we don't see?