www35.glam.com?

lshcat

O.G.
Mar 31, 2010
Every time I've come to TPF recently, this site comes up and creates spam pop-ups. I was able to run my software and stop the pop up from coming up, but I still see it my toolbar window (that address name coming up momentarily) whenever I move around TPF. (Only TPF) I'm pretty computer-literate, and have the latest anti-virus software from my IT dept. This seems to be only TPF-related. Not sure what it is or why.

Every time I've come to TPF recently, this site comes up and creates spam pop-ups. I was able to run my software and stop the pop up from coming up, but I still see it my toolbar window (that address name coming up momentarily) whenever I move around TPF. (Only TPF) I'm pretty computer-literate, and have the latest anti-virus software from my IT dept. This seems to be only TPF-related. Not sure what it is or why.

Thanks Swanky.

The ad network is not supposed to pop any spam popups. Can you provide me with some screenshots of the popups so I can submit a complaint?

Thanks Swanky.

The ad network is not supposed to pop any spam popups. Can you provide me with some screenshots of the popups so I can submit a complaint?

I can no longer recreate the pop up, ever since running my anti-everything software... but here is where I was referring to. Maybe it's normal. A paid advertiser or something. I just wanted to mention it though. When I started getting the pop up is when I noticed this at every page switch within TPF. Thanks!

Attachments

• glampage2.jpg
    glampage2.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 719
I can no longer recreate the pop up, ever since running my anti-everything software... but here is where I was referring to. Maybe it's normal. A paid advertiser or something. I just wanted to mention it though. When I started getting the pop up is when I noticed this at every page switch within TPF. Thanks!

That would just be an annoying delay which I am trying to find a workaround for. Thanks for pointing this out.