Looking for good plastic surgeons in Seoul?

got it. I'll let them know :smile:

So, if I get a nose job, can I sleep on my stomach after a while? If I can, how long after surgery?

Im always afraid of a time if I sleep on my stomach and one day I wake up and my nose is like completely pushed to one side! Sounds funny, but its true, thats my fear :lol:

I'm like only a stomach sleeper. If I do fall asleep on my back, I will unconciously turn over to my stomach and every morning when I wake up, I'm always on my stomach X_X

So, if I get a nose job, can I sleep on my stomach after a while? If I can, how long after surgery?

Im always afraid of a time if I sleep on my stomach and one day I wake up and my nose is like completely pushed to one side! Sounds funny, but its true, thats my fear :lol:

I'm like only a stomach sleeper. If I do fall asleep on my back, I will unconciously turn over to my stomach and every morning when I wake up, I'm always on my stomach X_X

You cant sleep on your stomach after a nose job. You probably have to wait till its fully recovered lol hmm i think when you know that you did something to your nose you will be cautious about it even when youre sleeping lol

Xxv666, You look amazing !!! And looks like you are healing pretty good too!So happy for you dear :biggrin: I sent you an email few weeks ago, not sure you received it?

I just saw this! I read the mail but have been so busy to get back. Will try to get back to you within this few days! Missed you! Hope everything's fine. xoxo

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

WOW..... vxv666, you look super gorgy!!! Thank you for sharing.

I grew up being made fun of all the time because of my flat wide Asian nose. I've wanted a nose job since the beginning of time. I've did research for the last few years and actually decided on another clinic but will definitely reconsider ITEM Clinic.

I'd really appreciated it if you can answer my questions:
After your consultation, how soon were you able to schedule your surgery?
Did you have to pay a deposit or the whole amount up front?
Do they accept credit cards? or cash only?

TIA! Keep it up beautiful!

hi xvx666,
I'm going to be in Korea on 11 Jan for my Rhino.. from Singapore too.
Any recommendations on where to stay?? Also how soon did you get up and about...
I will be staying in korea for about 16 days.

Try stay around gangnam area even though hotels there are kinda pricey. I stay at goodstay nobless yeoksam hotel. I like it there because it is really convenient.

You can actually move about the next day :smile: