Bitten by Accessories BUG

Newgrlonthebloc

More LV Please...
Feb 27, 2007
Okay,
I've been looking at a few of the Coach Accessories and I have the bug. I want to get a cute wristlet (not sure which one), a soho leather mini skinny (white..love it), a scarf (not sure which)......

I think I'll pick up the soho leather mini skinny today! I'll let you know. I think it's so cute--especially in the white and I love Coachs leather! I wasn't planning on buying any accessories but that one is so cute. I think I'll bite!
Okay, you ladies are a bad influence...but at least it's not a bag....:P. My rule is to only buy 2-3 bag per year.... I never said anything about accessories did I???:shrugs: LOL

I adore Coach accessories. They are cute, affordable, and fun. Especially when you compare them with LV. I am dying for a framboise vernis cles but at $200, I would rather put that towards a bag.

I am the accessories queen and i know how you feel. they are just so much fun and you can buy more of them because they are (usually) less expensive than bags :smile: i love my logic!

nice idea...i wish i could buy 2 or 3 bag a year and the rest accessories:yes: this thought will stay in the back of my mind though. I now have a new goal.....LOL

I purchased the Skinny Mini Soho in white online! Yeah! I can't wait until it gets here. It should be here later this week. Coach always ships fast! Will take photos as soon as it arrives!

I never appreciated the mini skinny until I got the bee one and loved it more than the wristlet! I love the accessories they have. Both mini skinnies and wristlets are so useful too!