It's Not Easy Being Green...

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
It's always been my favorite color... unfortunately none of my other friends or family ever seemed to share the love. And I realize it's not the easiest color to wear... but boy does it ever make me so happy! :biggrin: Even happier to discover fellow green lovers in this sub-forum!!

So come on ladies!!! Show me your GREENS!!!! :yahoo:

Nubar Wildlife
attachment.php

Nubar Reclaim
attachment.php

Zoya Edyta
attachment.php

Zoya Shawn
attachment.php

Zoya Gemma
attachment.php

Essie Sew Psyched
attachment.php

Chanel Khaki Vert
attachment.php

Nfu Oh 569
attachment.php

Nfu Oh 569 + 52
attachment.php

Nfu Oh 562
attachment.php

Illamasqua Hectic
attachment.php

OPI Uh Oh Roll Down the Window
attachment.php

American Apparel Army Jacket & Zoya Shawn
attachment.php

OPI Stranger Tides
attachment.php

OPI Stranger Tides, Ring finger marbled with AA Army Jacket and Essie Sew Psyched
attachment.php

Nars Mash
attachment.php

Borghese Euro Green
attachment.php

China Glaze L8R G8R
attachment.php

American Apparel Macarthur Park
attachment.php

Milani Dressmaker
attachment.php

Chanel Peridot
attachment.php

Lancome Pop Petrol
attachment.php

Glitter Gal Lizard Belly
attachment.php

attachment.php

knas: you have a ton of beautiful shades of green polishes - especially UH Oh Roll Down the Window, Zoya Shawn and Nars Mash! They look great on you! I find green np easier to wear than yellow. I love green polishes too but alas only own one real green colour.

Here's Don't Mess with OPI
DSCN5047.jpg

GhstDreamer I love it on you!!! I have that one too, but sadly it remains in my untrieds right now lol

Thanks! I'm not sure if this will happen to you but this green leaves a stain on my nails. I used two layers of base coat and it still stained and turned my nails all yellowy and sickly. Otherwise I really like how smoothly this polish goes on but the staining! It took such a long time before the yellow went away!

Oh, Knas! I have to say - your love for green totally inspired me to dig through all my past green misses and find a green that totally hit on me. I give you my favorite green EVAR - RBL No More War:

RBL_NMW_CloseUp.jpg

And more greens I've come to love:

Julep Selena

DSCN1650.jpg

Cult Nails In A Trance:

DSCN1468.jpg

NARS Night Porter

DSCN1291.jpg

Oh no!!! I'm sorry!!! Zoya Edyta did this to me... that's why I haven't worn it again in a while even though I really love it. :sad: But I've been using Julep Nail Therapy as a base coat lately and someone mentioned that they no longer have staining issues with it, so I may brave to try it now lol.

Oh, Knas! I have to say - your love for green totally inspired me to dig through all my past green misses and find a green that totally hit on me. I give you my favorite green EVAR - RBL No More War:

RBL_NMW_CloseUp.jpg

And more greens I've come to love:

Julep Selena

DSCN1650.jpg

Cult Nails In A Trance:

DSCN1468.jpg

NARS Night Porter

DSCN1291.jpg

Yaay!! I was wondering when my other green lovers were gonna join the party! That reminds me I forgot to post my NMW swatch!!!

Grrr... I still haven't tried Night Porter yet or Selena and I need In a Trance. *sigh* Never enough greens!! :P