Who is the "Face" of Coach???

Cameelio

Sep 29, 2006
soo i was looking through some old coach catalogs that I have, and noticed that the same girl has always is usually on the cover. THe one who's holding the gigantic perfume bottle. Hmmm it made me wonder who she is. I tried google but nothing showed up. So my question is who is she? What makes Coach want her again and again??? And I wonder if she gets insane discounts, or better yet free bags. Just a thought.

This girl is the Coach girl
fragrance_800x600v1.jpg

I don't think she's that pretty. They need someone new.
I vote for Lacey Chabert to be the next model for Coach.
a_laceyscarf.jpg

I think Ashley Judd would be a great face for Coach. Or Reese Witherspoon. There's something so wholesome and all-American about them. I'd also love to see Kerry Washington as a Coach gal. =)

She's a new york socialite, and I think also helped planned the huge Legacy party in NY with the other socialites featured. I'm not 100% sure, but fairly certain.

I really like the myserious "Coach girl". She's so pretty, her look can vary from whimsical to seriousness. She does not have that "high fashion" look but she is perfect for what I think Coach aims to strive for in their advertisements - sophistication and class with a touch of America's apple pie. :flowers:

I really like the myserious "Coach girl". She's so pretty, her look can vary from whimsical to seriousness. She does not have that "high fashion" look but she is perfect for what I think Coach aims to strive for in their advertisements - sophistication and class with a touch of America's apple pie. :flowers:
:yes: I agree.. that mysterious coach girl has a classic look. I think she is simple, pretty, classic, and very elegant.

I like the Coach Girl. I think she's very pretty but I can see others as the 'face of Coach'....Scarlett Johansen, Kerri Washington (as someone else mentioned)... Liya Kebede would also be perfect....She's the Gap Model and has so many other contracts..