A little pre-bday/pre-vacay shopping! w/pics

casamance

one world, one lvoe
O.G.
Jan 27, 2007
I hit up the Chevy Chase, MD (about 1 block outside Washington DC really) Vuitton boutique today to get some stuff for my vacay starting Friday. I didn't get my Olav yet because I was debating other bags (of the Geant and Taiga lines).

I saw one Innsbruck Cabas remaining at the store, and I would have bought it BUT...it definitely looked like a well-used return. You know how it looks all nice and square in the pictures? This one had a permanent SLOUCH to it...which is nice in bags that aren't meant to be rectangular...

I also put my name down on the wait-list for the Soana Sacoche GM (I thought these were out already?? I bet they have one at the 5th Ave store in Manhattan). Anyway my SA told me that there are 8 >>>that's EIGHT<<< in the country.

Oh yeah. I have my own SA! This was my third time in this store...I generally don't like to window shop...and the other times I went in the SA's weren't too friendly...they were cordial...just a little distant. She was so nice and helpful, her name is Alexa, I really recommend her. And actually, one of the SA's who I remembered being particularly curt to me previously, smiled at me :rolleyes: ...maybe she realized that I'm a "buyer" not a "looker".

A few more things. SA told me that Damier Azur is permanent...I didn't know this. The Chevy Chase store has QUITE a few items in BOTH Damier Azur and Vernis Pomme d'Amour, so call if you're looking. SA's face lit up like a christmas tree when I mentioned Groom, I think they're selling through it so call quickly if you are interested in that.

I'm too long-winded, lol. I got:
-Mono Groom Zippy Organizer
-Red Epi Pocket Organizer
-Mono Business Card Holder (I'll call this the "Meishi-Ginko" since I'm about to be a Tokyoite for 8 days, but I really got it to put cards in at home that I don't need in my wallet.)
-Mono Multicoloure Black Astropill (too cute!)

dsc01864640wvh0.jpg

dsc01865640wso8.jpg

dsc01867640wwc0.jpg

dsc01869640wbb8.jpg

dsc01870640wux5.jpg

dsc01871640wqb2.jpg

dsc01872640wxi0.jpg

CONGRATS! i have the zippy groom too and i adore it!

Yeah I wasn't attracted to this style initially, but when travelling I tend to loose things so I really need a place to keep Passport, cards, e-ticket printout, hotel res. printout, other documents, etc. together so I don't loose anything. Even better that it's LE.

Zippy Organizer is BIG though, I think the Zippy Wallet is a more hand-holdable size.