My Updated Balenciaga Collection - I Love My Bbags!

lovelygarments

Kay
O.G.
Nov 24, 2006
Here is an updated photo of my Balenciaga collection:

From left to right:

First Section:

04 Aviator Brown Shearling Twiggy
03 Suede Multi-zip Bag
02 Caramel Flat Brass First

Second Section:

2004 Rose Twiggy
2006 Emerald Twiggy
2006 Cornflower Blue Twiggy
2007 Vert deau Twiggy

Third Section:

2005 Apple Green Work Bag
2005 Chocolate (Marron) Work Bag
2006 Cornflower Blue Accessory - I can't remember the name

Fourth Section:

2007 GH White City
2004 Pistachio City
2005 Sky Blue City
2005 Calcaire City

Fifth Section:

2004 Eggplant City
2005 Magenta City
2006 Blueberry City
2005 Pewter City

Sixth Section:

2005 Rouge Theatre Shopping Bag
2004 Marigold First
2006 Grey First
2004 Rose First

On Top of Couch

2006 Toile Black Leather Trimmed Bag

On its way: 2007 GH Aquamarine Work

And I'm done for a while unless a 2001 or 2002 black first shows up! :shame:

I love Powder's pebbled black leather first - that would be my #1 choice! :love:

And again, thanks for everyone's help in authenticating and everyone's advice - especially LP's. :love:

mar3a.jpg

You have an absolutely AMAZING collection! You have some real gems in there. I LOVE your Shopper! CONGRATS on your new GH WOrk and please post pics when you get it!!

OH BOY WOW WOW WOW. You have such a beautiful, varied collection. Totally drooling over your collection. I love your couch too! Congratulations on a really incredible bbag collection. :love:

Great collection. I would love to see better pics of the shearling twiggy, what an interesting concept.

Thank you so much! Here you go - 04 aviator shearling twiggy exterior and interior shots. Since I started carrying Balenciagas about two months ago, the two that I have carried the most are (1) the shearling twiggy and (2) chocolate work. I have to worry about snow and sleet here in the midwest, and I just think that these two bags work really well in the winter here. Plus, I like the rugged look of the shearling twiggy. :yes:

aviator6.jpg

aviator.jpg