First time buying a second bag...and my second Chloe!

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
Hi everyone!

I bought my first Chloe back in September -- the Marcie hobo in Ash. I love her so much that I decided to purchase another Marcie, my second Chloe ever, as a birthday present to myself! :smile:

Here she is...the medium Marcie satchel in tan! She's a lot larger than I thought, but perfect because I can carry a folder, notebook, and my iPad. :biggrin:

Thanks for letting me share!

Attachments

• photo(2).JPG
    photo(2).JPG
    218.1 KB · Views: 288
  • photo(3).JPG
    photo(3).JPG
    208.2 KB · Views: 255
  • photo4.JPG
    photo4.JPG
    191.5 KB · Views: 267
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    205.5 KB · Views: 280
Hi everyone!

I bought my first Chloe back in September -- the Marcie hobo in Ash. I love her so much that I decided to purchase another Marcie, my second Chloe ever, as a birthday present to myself! :smile:

Here she is...the medium Marcie satchel in tan! She's a lot larger than I thought, but perfect because I can carry a folder, notebook, and my iPad. :biggrin:

Oh my. She's beautiful!

Thanks for the compliments!

Addy - I was also really surprised by how much the medium satchel fits! I thought that it would be a horizontal version of the hobo! I'm glad that I didn't get a large because I think it would have been really overwhelming for me since I'm only 5'3" on a good day.

Hi everyone!

Wow!! Love it!! Tan/caramel color is my favorite Chloe bag color. I also love the Marcie in skin. The medium satchel is a good size - it is not as small as you would think.

Congrats & enjoy!

Thanks for the lovely compliments! I just realized how orange the pictures turned out -- the tan is more muted and it is a great pop of color over my black winter coat.

Thanks for the lovely compliments! I just realized how orange the pictures turned out -- the tan is more muted and it is a great pop of color over my black winter coat.

Oh, my caramel paraty has orange undertones too, but I would not change a thing. It is such a beautiful warm color in real life, so I love that! Your bag color is my favorite!

Hi everyone!

I just looked at your photos, your Marcie is beautiful!! I had to laugh, we both have two marcies, both have a birthday soon (mine is the 11th) and I have the same mbmj wallet!
Enjoy your new bag!!