All things from the fabulous world of WOLFORD!!

I just ordered my 1st pair (tiger):yahoo:

However, I'm thinking about the ones in your link as my second pair but I'm not sure what the sahara looks like on darker skin. Any suggestions?

Depends on what you mean by "darker." I am a caramel complexion and it is definitely lighter on me, but looks okay via trends. I wouldn't wear sahara as a sheer tight alone, but with a design on it in black, it works. HTH. :smile:

Depends on what you mean by "darker." I am a caramel complexion and it is definitely lighter on me, but looks okay via trends. I wouldn't wear sahara as a sheer tight alone, but with a design on it in black, it works. HTH. :smile:

Thanks!!!:flowers:
I'm medium caramel with yellow undertones and I was worried about them looking too light on me. From the pics you post I'm maybe a shade darker than you.

Thanks!!!:flowers:
I'm medium caramel with yellow undertones and I was worried about them looking too light on me. From the pics you post I'm maybe a shade darker than you.

Oh, you're good then. I bet they will be cute on you. Post pics! Also, Wolford is on Asos and typically coupon codes work on them. Use VIP25 today for 25% off. :biggrin:

~ Wolford Sherazade Stay-Ups ~ a blast form the past ~ I know this style is from a few seasons ago (like 5), but I loved it so much I purchased 6 pairs. Good on me too cause they are perfect for winter, get loads of compliments, and I never worry about running into anyone else wearing the same :smile:

https://twitter.com/#!/RaspberryHeels/status/149772804982702080/photo/1

I'm using a link cause for some reason I cannot upload an image - anyone know why?

I've seen these before in the black/grey colorway, but I LOVE yours! And your boots are hot too.

Attention Wolford ladies...the online boutique has a code for $15 off -HAPPY12 (which takes off $15 for each pair you buy and gives you free shipping). I just bought 2 pairs of nude hose for the price I'd pay for one regularly. :biggrin: