Anthracite in a womans wardrobe

Jewelqueen

Jan 3, 2007
So I think we can all agree that Anthracite is NOT what we expected but it IS a beautiful, sophisticated color!!!

So now that we have seen it.... can someone answer a few questions......please :smile:

Does it work well with denim?? Dark or light?

Is it a color you can see yourself carrying in the summer?

What is the ideal metal that goes with this color...silver, gold, bronze?

TIA !! :heart:

My anthracite bag will be here tomorrow, so I will know then for sure, but here are my thoughts:

Denim - yes! light and dark
Summer bag - yes!
Metal - thinking silver....

If I love it as much as I think I am going to, will probably get another style in anthracite.

Jewel, I just ran around getting all the items and holding them up against my bag. LOL!

Great against denim, both dark and light, but also khaki or white capris.

I wear only silver, and it looks wonderful with that. But I can see gold AND bronze playing off nicely, too. I think you'll have options.

And I will definitely carry it in the summer -- the blue/green tinge is quite bright, so it's a very vibrant dark color, not a dull neutral.

Thanks for the info ladies!

I want a color to play off of dark denim and silver jewelry...this is the "BBag" that is missing from my wardrobe right now. Something edgy. I think Anthracite will work.

So...I spoke to Daphne and ordered my twiggy!!! I can't wait to get it!!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo:

My anthracite bag will be here tomorrow, so I will know then for sure, but here are my thoughts:

Denim - yes! light and dark
Summer bag - yes!
Metal - thinking silver....

If I love it as much as I think I am going to, will probably get another style in anthracite.

platinum and white gold too? :yahoo: