HELP - Bottega Veneta Clutch in Satin

Liffer

Nov 1, 2011
I Hope You can Help me
Im looking for a clutch from Bottega Veneta but its need to have satin around it and not a knot/ribbon as the new once are. I have found one on NET-A-PORTER but its only in black need it in Camel, White or Pink. Anybody have an idea where I can get one. Its to my friend who is getting married and want to use it at her weedning day :smile:

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/168202

Last edited by a moderator:
I Hope You can Help me
Im looking for a clutch from Bottega Veneta but its need to have satin around it and not a knot/ribbon as the new once are. I have found one on NET-A-PORTER but its only in black need it in Camel, White or Pink. Anybody have an idea where I can get one. Its to my friend who is getting married and want to use it at her weedning day :smile:

i don't quite understand what you want. from your post, you want a satin clutch but not a Knot - yet you link to a Knot. when you say not a ribbon - do you mean not silk grosgrain? so do you want a satin Knot in camel, white, or pink?

my suggestion is to look through bottegaveneta.com http://www.bottegaveneta.com/default/shop-products/Womens/designer-handbags there are knots at the top and middle of the page and some are in the colors you want. you can also call the boutiques to see if they have a full satin knot - they don't go on sale so boutiques tend to keep whatever they have. a store can also do search for you.

well, i hope i guessed correctly. if not, post a few more detail on what you want.

Okey I will try again - Bottega Veneta Clutch in Satin

Im looking for a clutch from Bottega Veneta but its need to have satin around it and not a ribbon as the new once are. I have found one on NET-A-PORTER but its only in black need it in Camel, White or Pink. Anybody have an idea where I can get one. Its to my friend who is getting married and want to use it at her weedning day :smile: I have tried calling Bottega veneta but they were not very helpful.

If I'm understanding you correctly, you're looking for a Knot in the smooth silk satin (like the one on Net a Porter). What you do NOT want is the Knot that is made of textured silk faille (like the Ametiste Stretch Knot in silk faille shown on the BV website). Did I understand you correctly?

If so, the only suggestion I could make is to telephone around to see what is available, and specify that you want smooth silk satin (not textured silk), and ask for your color choices. The Knots never go on sale, so it's possible that a boutique might still have one in an older white, pink, or camel color (also note that not everything they sell is on the website--there is a LOT more out there).

There have been several white/off white shades and pinks recently in the classic silk satin, so you can check the Color Reference thread for ideas. If you're in the US, you could either try calling the e-commerce personal shopper, or any BV boutique. They have access to the inventory of all BV boutiques in the US only.

Or, you could try department stores that sell BV. The BV boutiques do not have any inventory information regarding what is available at Neiman Marcus, Saks, etc., so you would have to call those stores.

A few years ago, I was looking for a silk satin Knot in the antilope color, which was from a past season. The BV boutiques were completely sold out of that color--it does happen that the popular colors sell quickly. I ended up finding it at Neiman Marcus--they had a different color name for it, but it turned out to be the one I wanted.

Good luck on your search. Maybe you'll get lucky and someone will be able to point to one right away. I haven't seen one lately in the colors you're looking for, but maybe someone else has.

Liffer said:
Thank u very much for the good advice

there are smooth satin knots in the ivory (of some sort) you are looking for on the bottega veneta website. a light colored smooth satin knot with linen trim in the same color will be coming in ( might already be in the stores) for resort/cruise as well.