LA boutique has nickel hardware!

bag-addict

Feb 27, 2007
I just ordered an amethyst large multi-pocket with nickel hardware from the MJ boutique in LA! Found out they also have the following with nickel hardware:

Stella in Navy
Sap Green Large Multi-Pocket
Blake in Thistle
Blake in White
Zip Clutches in washed rose and other colors

Stella, the person I spoke with in LA, was MOST helpful, so if you want one of these items, please ask for her! She emailed me pix of the bags before I ordered over the phone!

^ Congrats on your Amethyst bag. =)

I buy my bags from Stella as well, she's awesome; I highly recommend her! I believe that 'Stella in Navy' is New Stella (with pushlocks) in Dk Indigo (Fall 04 color), I was told that this particular bag at the LA store has aqua stitching.
NML5218_ap.jpg

(source: Neimanmarcus.com)

Hi Bag Lover..so this looks like my new tote in eggplant from the same time. Is that what this really is?? mags

New Tote and New Stella are not the same bag, they are from different lines as well. Some people think that New Tote looks very similar to Stella (brass buckles) and/or NewStella (pushlocks). New Tote has straps with buckle closures on each end side.

Thanks! I have a caramel/camel-colored ZC, and will continue my search for spearmint, teal, cherry blossom, or butter.

I did a quick search, but couldn't find bark. Sounds like a medium-to-dark brown?

Thanks! I have a caramel/camel-colored ZC, and will continue my search for spearmint, teal, cherry blossom, or butter.

I did a quick search, but couldn't find bark. Sounds like a medium-to-dark brown?

I've attached a picture of my Bark Sophia. It's a medium brown with a bit of red, without being red at all...just a different shade of brown. I really love it.

Attachments

• barksophia.jpg
    barksophia.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 69