Are you in? THE BOW FAMILY!

Alescna-snakeskin, oohh that must have been nice!!

Angelkisses-your bags are beautiful!! I love the pink and the grey ones, I always have!! Nice choices!! I also love the blue!! The lock bow is beautiful too, yayyyy, I'm excited!!!

Thanks so much for sharing and posting those links for me, what great pics!!! I'm so excited now that I got to see a pic of someone else's lock one!! I will upload pics as soon as I get it :woohoo::drinkup::ghi5:

Color of YOUR bow: Pomice
From what season is it from? Old or new? New
When did you get it?: Sep 2011
How did you get it: (im terms of saving for it? cc? gift?) Pay for it
It's condition: anything wrong with it? such as plastic sealant cracks? etc... It is in great condition... :smile:

Attachments

• Miu Miu - Pomice.jpg
    Miu Miu - Pomice.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 1,167
From what season is it from? Old or new? New
When did you get it?: Sep 2011
How did you get it: (im terms of saving for it? cc? gift?) Pay for it
It's condition: anything wrong with it? such as plastic sealant cracks? etc... It is in great condition... :smile:

Gorgeous colour! I was choosing between this and the pink n got the pink instead

Gorgeous colour! I was choosing between this and the pink n got the pink instead

Tks Alescna.. I love pink too!!! I got regular bow mughetto initally cos the pink really appeals to me n i had to bring that babe home.. Unfortunately, some issue wit the leather n i had to xchange it. Tis time round, i choosen a "safer" color so i cn wear it more often... But am tinking of getting small bow in mughetto in the future, cos i cannot forget the pretty color... ;-p

What was the issue with the leather?

Yes the Mughetto is very pretty and would look beautiful on the mini bow :smile: or even the evening bow ( not sure of the name but the small one with two bows at the side and just a zipper across non satchel version)

What was the issue with the leather?

Yes the Mughetto is very pretty and would look beautiful on the mini bow :smile: or even the evening bow ( not sure of the name but the small one with two bows at the side and just a zipper across non satchel version)

The sealant turn color, I was so so so upsad. Fortunately, managed to get it exchange.. Tats of cos after much persuasion n reasoning... ;)

^^ Yes, I thought so too, especially the shape / size looked strange, like the tall bow from some seasons ago, but with the lock :shrugs: ... But it's probably just the position of the bag and because it's empty, like some girls said... I took a look at the pictures again now and noticed the golden letters seem somehow more round shaped as usual.. but again, it could be just the angle of taking pictures.. Well, I'm not sure, let's hope everything is ok :smile:

2011-10-28192036.jpg

From what season is it from? Old or new?: New
When did you get it?: 28 October 2011
How did you get it: gift!
It's condition: brand new!

This is my first (branded) bag!! :biggrin: I cant wait to bring her out.

Hi babes! I acquired a regular nero bow from the old season some time ago. Love the soft matt leather and gold hardware pairing.

Over time I found my bow a lil heavy especially when I sling it over my shoulders. In my bag, is usually an umbrella, a book, tissue, wallet and cosmetic pouch. Do you fellow bow owners have this problem too?

Also, the leather looks a little dull recently. What products can I use to make it look 'fresher'? Thanks! :biggrin:

hi all,
im kinda new to miu miu, need some rec from you babes.
any rec for bow in dark colors?

head over to ion(singapore) 2weeks ago, limited colors available on the shelf,end up buying nothing :sad:

any good SA to rec? nobody really bother to serve me until i approach them, i might look like a kid but imma 23 working adult!!
(esp female SA, just bochup me even when i look at them asking them for help -.-)

last qns,should i get the mini/regular ones? im 160cm tall >~<

TIA!