Looking for good plastic surgeons in Seoul?

I got your PM. You can try emailing ITEM ([email protected]) with your pictures and ask for an online consultation. Usually doctors will tell you that different people have different "original" features. Its almost impossible to achieve the exact results but close to it, maybe. Sometimes it is better to enhance or own features rather than changing it totally cause sometimes it just wont go along with the other features.

Back then I asked for Song HyeKyo's nose, and Dr Kim from BK told me he can do it. But I'm thankful now that I go for what is best for my face.

Hi, do you have to wait a long time to consult the docs at Item or when you go back for check-up?

XVX666 Tnx for sharing your experience and insights in your procedure. I wish you all the best and hope that you are satisfied with your result :smile:

I am 30 yo Singaporean female finally deciding to have rhinoplasty done. I am targeting the operation to start next year around April. This will give me loads of time to think carefully, do my research and ask my Korean friends to help me too. lol

Pls update more on your recovery progress! I will likely do the same next year when I go over there for ops. (After deciding the clinic and doctor) :smile:

xvx666, do you know what is nunseonghyeong ? Is it double eyelid surgery? Sorry for all these questions.

By the way, you are packing up already?

Sorry you didnt quote me so I didnt see this.

nun (눈) is eyes
seonghyeong (성형) is plastic surgery

so yes it means eyelid surgery.

And I'm back home already :smile:

Hello all,

Sorry I haven't been updating much. But instead of email each and everyone of you my B&A pictures. I'm gonna post it here. However, if you have any questions or wanna see more of my pictures, you still can email me :smile:

1zf7ort.png

Left is before. Right is after.
I only did eyes and nose. No face contouring or whatsoever. My eyes, nose and face are still slightly swollen in the pictures.

My email is betterxdays @ live.com

Hello all,

Sorry I haven't been updating much. But instead of email each and everyone of you my B&A pictures. I'm gonna post it here. However, if you have any questions or wanna see more of my pictures, you still can email me :smile:

1zf7ort.png

I only did eyes and nose. No face contouring or whatsoever. My eyes, nose and face are still slightly swollen in the pictures.

omg you fricken hot biatchhhhh~~~~~~ :graucho::graucho::graucho:

Hello all,

1zf7ort.png

oh gosh, you look really pretty :biggrin:
i just sent you an email hope to hear from you soon.