What's your next Juicy purchase?

WildLikeFox

May 30, 2010
Hi gals!
Just wanted to start a thread where you can post the next Juicy items that are on your wish list! I'm planning on getting a charm starter bracelet in gold with the pave cherry charm.

Don't be shy! Come share what's next on your Juicy shopping list here! :yahoo:

i keep eyeballing the new straw striped daydreamer tote

i want navy blue, but i only see it in black or white...

i can't decide if i want to settle or wait til the blue comes out.

and if i do settle, do i get black or white, or both.

that gold straw is gorgeous!!!

i just hate the octopus charm.

I want the grey and black sequin daydreamer. I know its been out for awhile now. I see it at the outlet and its probably going to be my next juicy purchase. I just bought a juicy bag at the outlets and it was 50% off so i got it for $78+tax!! What a great price! I also bought a juicy sweater for $50.

I want the grey and black sequin daydreamer. I know its been out for awhile now. I see it at the outlet and its probably going to be my next juicy purchase. I just bought a juicy bag at the outlets and it was 50% off so i got it for $78+tax!! What a great price! I also bought a juicy sweater for $50.

Congrats on your new purchases! That sequin daydreamer sounds gorgeous!

i am gonna get a key ring...and some cute bow earrings.
i hate the fact that the key rings fall apart or get scratched up so fast...they are 40-80 bucks a pop, and i've gone through 3 already in only a month.

but the girls at work love it when they see my key chains, so i'm gonna get another one...gonna avoid the gold plate this time.......
wish me luck!

i just got a messenger bag, a black charm bracelet, and a couple of pants and zip up hoodie, and a couple of other cute trinkets...
i loveeeee the shopping bags, i think that is what keeps me coming back!