So how much damage have you done this year?

arnott

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
Since we'll be officially finished the first 2 months of 2007 tommorrow, what have u bought so far and is it more or less than what you planned for the year of 2007? I know some of you wanted to limit the number of bags you bought in a year. Hows that going? :graucho:

I bought:
Pomme D'Amour Roxbury Drive
Azur Speedy 25

The Roxbury was an unplanned purchase of 2007.

Not much..just the Passport holder for my dad's birthday, my 2 Bubbles rings and the Pomme and Perle Coeurs.
I did get a Chanel Grand Shopper tote in white though.
I want my Pomme Inclusions, then I'll be happy.

I bought a black epi speedy 30 and an azur speedy 30. They were my first purchases and both were impulse purchases. I gotta stop but everytime I come on here, I want something new!

so far:
Pomme D'Amour Flat Pouch
Pomme D' Amour Pochette Wallet

Saving up for a Gucci Pelham.. and possibly the Dentelle Pochette Wallet or maybe the Speedy.. but I'm really not sure.. I love it, but it's so much for a Speedy! KWIM? Considering the Speedy Azur 25 and maybe something from Epi...

I've done enough damage for this year, I bought 5 just in Feb..:shame:
4 off ebay.....glace fonzie, glace bobby, pochette twin gm, damier olav MM
1 at the store....damier speedy 30
I don't think I can affor to buy anymore this year...but I still want to....

Pomme cles from boyfriend (yeah I guess it really doesn't count), Azur pochette, Segur PM and Lilac Pochette...

Definitely more than I had planned, the Segur was supposed to be purchased in June and the Lilac pochette I didn't even plan on buying. It was supposed to be the Azur, and then that's it :lol:

This year I've bought all used from let-trade or ebay:

Cabas Piano
Cabas Mezzo
Epi Yellow Petit Noe
Baggy GM in lichen

And now no more LV for the rest of the year, my life, who knows....maybe just a BH.

I bought:

1. Pomme Cles
2. Mono CC Holder
3. Azur Mini Pochette
4. MC Heart
5. Denim Baggy PM
6. Bronze Reade (Ebay)
7. Framboise Inclusion Speedy

My Huby Bought:
1. Framboise Small Agenda
2. Ipod Video Case

That is roughly 3000 to LV in two months. I am so on a BAN!