MY NEW BOTTEGA! first ever BV veneta bag!

^^I'm sorry, I should have phrased that better. I'M THRILLED to have her (don't get the wrong) - but she's not the most exotic BV bag. She's their standard in a standard color. I wanted my first BV to one I could use all the time (I love black bags) - maybe someday I can purchase a BV in a more exotic shape or color - but this bag really suits me.

I've wanted it for YEARS! So I AM really really happy! Thanks everyone for the nice shout outs and for helping me make my choice and teaching me about BV bags. :flowers:

Congratulations!!! :nuts:

This bag will last you a lifetime and it's a classic! You will also be able to use often and I'm sure this bag will get a lot of loving from you!!! :yes:

Thanks so much everyone!! I'm so excited to finally own a BV! I haven't even used it yet as it was snowing - rainy and gross here the past week, and I don't want to use it until it's "Dry" out. I know, i'm crazy.

Thanks so much everyone!! I'm so excited to finally own a BV! I haven't even used it yet as it was snowing - rainy and gross here the past week, and I don't want to use it until it's "Dry" out. I know, i'm crazy.

Haha, crazy like the rest of us!! I want a good day to take my bags out for their "maiden run". I get what you mean about the more exoctic/unusual bag v. the classic/standard. But it IS the gold standard of hobo bags!:love:

This is going to sound like such a dumb question, but what size is that?
Sorry, I don't really follow BV much either, but it is such a gorgeous bag!!
I'm a Balenciaga girl myself..