Has anyone bought Tory Burch eddie flats yet?

Just wanted to add my two cents to this thread.

I have the same issue as other posters have discussed here. I purchased the patent red and blue Eddie flats and noticed that the patent leather was peeling off in the outer sides (near the sole) after very few wears. Lucky it's not totally noticeable bc it's so close to the ground. Regardless, I purchased two additional pairs (in the regular leather) bc I figured the peeling issue would be contained to patent leather. Well...the regular leather has just "rubbed off" on that aea instead. And again, this occurred after less than 10 wears with minimumal walking. The thing that has completely ruined them for me, though, is the sole completely separating from the front of the shoe in the regular leather, hasn't happened on the patents, who knows why. Now they have this "duck bill" look on the front and I can't even wear them out of the house anymore...such a waste of money and very disappointing given TB's usually quality products. I have multiple Reva flats which I've practically lived in for years that don't have wear like this.

I have eddies in patent fuchia ( beautiful hot pink colour),waiting for my preordered black pointed eddies and patent fig plum eddies.
They are the most comfortable flats I own.no breaking in required.I agree with the patent coming off from the bottom close to the soles but they are so comfy that I couldn't stop myself from ordering more pairs.I have 1 pair of reva flats and they are definitely better made since there is no sign of wear even after numerous wears in the past 3 years.
I'm contemplating on whether or not to get the patent dark pink limited edition ones.would they be similar to my fuchia ones?

Love my eddies. Torys are the only flats I have that don't chew up my feet and I love that the bottom feel like gym mat floors. I scored two more pairs during their F&F sale - cheetah and matte black. The black is lamb skin so they're amazingly soft. My eddie collection is now to three pairs and I'm already eyeing the new ones with rhinestoned bows. It's a disease!

I love the look of the Revas. Unfortunately, I've had to return or sell on eBay every pair that I've ever purchased. I recently had surgery on my foot to remove a bunion. Right now, I can only wear sneakers. But, I suspect that once I am released to regular shoes that I will want to wear flats for awhile. I knew that Revas wouldn't work, as the shoe would stop right on the line of the incision. So, I went to SAKS and the SA literally brought out every pair of flats in the store from Chanel, to Vera Wang, to Tory Burch. The Eddies with the crystal bow are the ones I ended up taking home with me. They fit like a glove!!!! They were TTS for me, the leather was soft, it didn't hurt my incision, and they didn't rub the back of my heel. The crystal bow even added a little bling without being too over-the-top. I bought the black ones so I plan to wear them with black opaque tights with my dresses and skirts this winter/fall (I wear mostly black/grey). I got them on the Friends and Family so they were 20% off. In the near future, I will probably go back and get the tan. I'm excited because I've loved Tory Burch for awhile, but the Revas just did not work for me regardless of how much I sized up or stretched the shoe.

I'm normally a Size 6 and sized up to 6.5 in the Eddie. Glad I did though I'm sure 6 would have worked fine too. I got them in classic black leather. It's super soft and comfortable with a classic cut. The heel does feel a bit thin and mine started hurting a whole day after walking around in them. if you have sensitive heels, they might start hurting even more that. I got a pair of scholl's heel protector which is this piece of cushy foam you insert into the shoe heel for more cushion. That seems to have solved the problem.

If the shoe holds up, I'll be buying one in tan!

I just got the leopard ones (second pair of Eddies). They are by far my favorite shoe. I have some revas too, but the Eddies are more comfortable for me and the leopard one is so awesome.