Anyone have a Mini Bolide?

May 22, 2009
Does anyone have the dimensions/pics etc of a Mini Bolide? I believe there is one in 25 or 27 and I'd love to know more about it. I'm thinking of one in white for daytime summer events instead of a Chanel mini.
TIA

1f6a1d1c.jpg

This is mine in cyclamen Chevre. It is light and easy to use at parties, dinners and cocktails because it also has a shoulder strap. I find it a charming bag. The base is 27cm, height is 19cm, handle drop 11cm, and depth of base is 10cm.

It would be pretty in white, very fresh for a summer evening.

There used to be a mini mini Bolide which H stopped producing perhaps they are re-launching it then? The mini mini is width 15cm, height 12cm, depth 7cm. Very cute, haven't seen one for a while now.

Similar to the minis out this year ~ mini mini birkin n kelly in candy colors, thought I haven't seen this IRL yet!
Can hold the smart phone n a pack of tissue ..
Not sure if there is a thread dedicated to minis.
But sounds like we should start one if they are bringing out the bolide and more minis!

Past year(s?) ~ the TTPM picotin .. pricey but has a lot of cute factor^

Ooooh how mini is the mini mini fashO? :P

Beautiful bag bababebi. :tup:

This is killing! Beautiful cherve and in cyclamen! OMG!

Heard there is mini mini bolide out for the season, sound very cute!!

QUOTE=bababebi;20049286]
1f6a1d1c.jpg

This is mine in cyclamen Chevre. It is light and easy to use at parties, dinners and cocktails because it also has a shoulder strap. I find it a charming bag. The base is 27cm, height is 19cm, handle drop 11cm, and depth of base is 10cm.

It would be pretty in white, very fresh for a summer evening.[/QUOTE]

^^^
i think you're talking about the Bolide Tiny / Tiny Bolide with the long strap. i like it better than the Tiny Birkin and Tiny Kelly. anyway, i think it cost around $5K :shocked:

any new info or pics on the mini??

really amazing bag bababebi in fact one of my faves that i have seen on here

i can see that color/bag going out in winter with a charcoal gray cashmere sweater then in the summer with a white t-shirt + jeans

any thought of a monogram?