Identify This Miu Miu

icon1.gif
What PRADA is this? HELP
Hello all PRADA lovers!!
I saw a women with this purse in brown a couple weeks ago at work. IT IS SOOOO PRETTY!!

I don't think this one is authentic, BUT it is the style I saw...
Does anyone here know the style, what year, etc???

Thank you!

eBay: Prada Green Crocodile/Alligator Skin Purse (item 290071977228 end time Jan-18-07 19:32:39 PST)

Hi Ladies

I need some help:
It's my bestest friends birthday and we (some friends & I) want to buy her a special handbag to show how much she means to us.... The only one she has ever fallen in love with is the silvery/grey prada bag that Meryl Streep carries in the opening sequence of 'The Devil Wears Prada'

I have searched high and low to find a picture of this moment or of the bag however have had no luck, does anyone know what bag it is? It looks a bit like a YSL Muse, it has the same tag hanging off it but is a bit squarer in shape. It's silvery/grey/white and has PRADA embossed across it..

Sorry this is a bit vague! Any assistance gratefully appreciated.

Stevie

Hi Ladies

I need some help:
It's my bestest friends birthday and we (some friends & I) want to buy her a special handbag to show how much she means to us.... The only one she has ever fallen in love with is the silvery/grey prada bag that Meryl Streep carries in the opening sequence of 'The Devil Wears Prada'

I have searched high and low to find a picture of this moment or of the bag however have had no luck, does anyone know what bag it is? It looks a bit like a YSL Muse, it has the same tag hanging off it but is a bit squarer in shape. It's silvery/grey/white and has PRADA embossed across it..

Sorry this is a bit vague! Any assistance gratefully appreciated.

Stevie

This bag was from LAST winters season.its a frame bag..isnt made anymore..cute bag though..keepan eye out in Ebay for pics