Your PS in action

Great pics, ladies!

Here's my Maize medium PS1 on a day out recently with some friends and my DD:

126-1.jpg

106-3.jpg

with my DD
083-3.jpg

Great pics Riry! I hope I get to see maize IRL some day it looks so beautiful and incredibly rich yellow.

Thanks, ladies! glad I made y'all laugh!

Riry, your maize is gorgeous!! The perfect sunny yellow! :sunshine:

it's the medium Feldspar. It's a color from a couple seasons ago.
I thought it was Feldspar! I have this same colour but XL and was wondering how it ages... haven't used mine yet so would appreciate your feedback on that one. What can you tell me about yours? Please, spare me no details, I cannot contain my curiosity!!!

I thought it was Feldspar! I have this same colour but XL and was wondering how it ages... haven't used mine yet so would appreciate your feedback on that one. What can you tell me about yours? Please, spare me no details, I cannot contain my curiosity!!!
technically, I'm not the first owner of this bag so not quite sure how old it is. I do know that when I received it, it was in like new condition and had been well taken care of. I've used it for a week straight and its doing great. Rain is not an issue, and I think the color is well protected bc it has a good gloss on it. I have already noticed the leather softening and I think it will continue to soften with use. Hope that helps!!

Gorgeous! Is that a Violet Bal? Or a newer purple.
I have that wallet and I love it sooo much, it reminds me of candy...apple flavor Jolly Rancher!

Its actually raisin I think the flash makes it look lighter also its a cell phone pic so it's not that great of a pic lol.

I just had to add I'm normally not a big green fan I like dark earthy olive greens but this kelly green is a fabulous pop of color its hard to resist!

Its actually raisin I think the flash makes it look lighter also its a cell phone pic so it's not that great of a pic lol.

I just had to add I'm normally not a big green fan I like dark earthy olive greens but this kelly green is a fabulous pop of color its hard to resist!
Oh the Raisin is so pretty! I know what you mean about the greens. Usually, I only like sage types of greens. I bought the green PS wallet a while ago on a whim and fell in love completely. It seems like it would be similar to the Bal green from years ago that they don't do anymore.

technically, I'm not the first owner of this bag so not quite sure how old it is. I do know that when I received it, it was in like new condition and had been well taken care of. I've used it for a week straight and its doing great. Rain is not an issue, and I think the color is well protected bc it has a good gloss on it. I have already noticed the leather softening and I think it will continue to soften with use. Hope that helps!!
Courtney, thanks for the info :smile: Do you think the leather will darken? Also, have you protected it with a spray?

I actually hope mine will darken with time, a bit like what seems to happen to the smoke... the light variation on mine at the mo seems to bring it from a pastel green to a almost teal-like hue, but I've seen pics of others in the sun that make it look very bright green with yellow undertones... it's like a few bags in one :smile: