In Which Forum/ Album?

pinay28

Pinay in Qatar
Nov 22, 2010
I'm just wondering in which forum should I post my bags' pics? Should I make an album at the Bag Showcase? Or, should I make a thread at each designer's respective sub-forums? Fyi, I will not make reveals but more of a collection thread... Like "bags in action thread", specifically.

Thanks!
:smile:

You can, but it's a lot more work especially if you want to try and keep up w/ people commenting.
For example if you have 4 LV items and 6 Coach items you can post an LV collection thread in LV and a Coach collection thread in Coach. It's easier in Bag Showcase IMO though especially if you want to not have to search out several threads to keep up w/ comments.

You can, but it's a lot more work especially if you want to try and keep up w/ people commenting.
For example if you have 4 LV items and 6 Coach items you can post an LV collection thread in LV and a Coach collection thread in Coach. It's easier in Bag Showcase IMO though especially if you want to not have to search out several threads to keep up w/ comments.

Thanks, that makes sense... :smile: