What do you pair with your Valentino?

LabelLover81

Peace Love & Purses
O.G.
Mar 5, 2010
I like to match my Valentino bags with shoes. Some people like to match it to their coats, and SOME people like to match it to used sheet metal (ahem.... NASCAR!)
Whatever your pleasure, post your pics here of your Valentinos with whatever you pair them with!

attachment.php

My mix is a little odd. My home office is a strange mix of handbags and nascar. It started out nascar but the handbags are starting to battle for space.

I usually have at least 4 bags set around as decoration. I like to look at them. Plus, it reminds me I have enough and helps me to not surf the net looking for the next one.

I do collect race-used sheet metal. The one in this picture came from the Atlanta race. Greg Biffle had a bit of a mishap. :lol: I have 3 other huge pieces of the same car.

(Valentino Aphrodite in taupe and Marc Jacobs Stam in vanilla:biggrin:

Attachments

• opposites.JPG
    opposites.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 307
  • donut.JPG
    donut.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 305
I even match my bags to my favorite driver colors. (notice matching pics in the background.) The first pic of the blue Stam looks darker than it is. The other pic shows the true color. See how well it matches. :biggrin:

So I am looking forward to discovering Valentinos that will coordinate as well. :broom:
(oh yeah, I'm not supposed to be surfing the net. well, if one pops up that works ... )

Attachments

• blues.JPG
    blues.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 290
  • blacks.JPG
    blacks.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 304
  • blue.JPG
    blue.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 289
^^ They are all so totally 100% unique to you! That's why I :heart: it!

Here's another! I love the petale on the shoes is reflected in the design of the bag.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1007.JPG
    IMG_1007.JPG
    141.8 KB · Views: 431
My mix is a little odd. My home office is a strange mix of handbags and nascar. It started out nascar but the handbags are starting to battle for space.

I usually have at least 4 bags set around as decoration. I like to look at them. Plus, it reminds me I have enough and helps me to not surf the net looking for the next one.

I do collect race-used sheet metal. The one in this picture came from the Atlanta race. Greg Biffle had a bit of a mishap. :lol: I have 3 other huge pieces of the same car.

(Valentino Aphrodite in taupe and Marc Jacobs Stam in vanilla:biggrin:
^LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your aphrodite!!! :heart:

Here's another! I love the petale on the shoes is reflected in the design of the bag.
^love the matching petales with glittery embellishments...but it also makes me hate you :P :lol: :hugs: