Food It's Cadbury Creme Egg season!

Ok, I'm screwed if first impressions really are lasting impressions. Oh well, for my first post, the reason I love Cadbury Creme Eggs.

When I was a kid, my dad would bring me home one every couple of days during Easter. He'd call me into the living room, sit down on the sofa and do his rendition of a chicken laying an egg. Seriously, he would cluck for like 5 minutes, then he'd get up, walk away and I got to search for the Cadbury egg. Usually it was under the sofa cushions.

This is why I love Cadbury Creme Eggs and my dad ;)

I am just rolling in Cadbury Creme Egg Heaven!!!!! I got some this weekend and not just the regular ones.. let's not forget about the Caramel version.. or the Snickers.. but in all fairness the original is the BEST!!! :yahoo:

ps my good friend just got a job at Cadbury Schwepps.. I'm going to be giving him a ring tomorrow.. :smile:

When I was a kid, I swear I thought there was a real egg in them, based on the commercials :blush:. I didn't have one until my early 20's, and I certainly made up for lost time. They're so sweet, but sooo good.

I love them, too! I ask for them every Easter.

One year, my mom brought me back a Laura Secord creme egg from Canada - I was living at home at the time - and I told her, "Um, could it be a Cadbury Creme Egg next year, please?"

Ok, I'm screwed if first impressions really are lasting impressions. Oh well, for my first post, the reason I love Cadbury Creme Eggs.

When I was a kid, my dad would bring me home one every couple of days during Easter. He'd call me into the living room, sit down on the sofa and do his rendition of a chicken laying an egg. Seriously, he would cluck for like 5 minutes, then he'd get up, walk away and I got to search for the Cadbury egg. Usually it was under the sofa cushions.

This is why I love Cadbury Creme Eggs and my dad ;)

How Cute! :nuts: