Anyone up for a meeting at Beverly Hills on Mar 3rd or Mar 17th?

koukanamiya

It is what it is
May 25, 2006
I've already PM-ed two lovely tpf-ers about March 3rd, but I figure the more the merrier. I'm up for Mar 3rd and or 17th to meet up at Beverly Hills H. I'm not planning on buying anything but I do plan on doing a lot of Hermes bag watching (spotted 18 wildlife sightings last time).

Anyone up for this? *gonna post this thread before my paranoia sets in and I change my mind*

gazoo, I hadn't decided whether to go to Hermes or not yet. I'm planning on dropping in on Hermes on one of the March weekends though.

PBC, you're going to be in the area that weekend? It'll be awesome if we can meet up for some tea or something!

Amkur and Pr1nc355, can you guys make it? If not, we should meet up Sunday afternoon for another round of steamed pork buns at Ding Tai Fung.

gazoo, I hadn't decided whether to go to Hermes or not yet. I'm planning on dropping in on Hermes on one of the March weekends though.

PBC, you're going to be in the area that weekend? It'll be awesome if we can meet up for some tea or something!

Amkur and Pr1nc355, can you guys make it? If not, we should meet up Sunday afternoon for another round of steamed pork buns at Ding Tai Fung.

Sorry...I meant to get back to you, but with my work situation and all, I didn't:shame: 3/3 is my younger sis's b-day, so that's out for me. I think the 17th should be OK, though. I'll let you know for sure on that.

I've already PM-ed two lovely tpf-ers about March 3rd, but I figure the more the merrier. I'm up for Mar 3rd and or 17th to meet up at Beverly Hills H. I'm not planning on buying anything but I do plan on doing a lot of Hermes bag watching (spotted 18 wildlife sightings last time).

Anyone up for this? *gonna post this thread before my paranoia sets in and I change my mind*

I'd love to meet! I'm fairly new but figure it'd be great to meet you all!:smile:

DH and i tried eating here for lunch once but gave up bc the wait was 1 hour long!!!!! we heard it's GOOD!!!