Home & Garden Post pictures of your newest home decor items!

My Arabia Moomin mug from Arabia store in Helsinki!
11e01852.jpg

And 2 plates of a series of Japan inspired ceramics I got from Pot Viapori Ceramic Studio, in Suonmelinna/ Helsinki.
2cb349e0.jpg

More from the studio:
9e1fcad0-1.jpg

Wow! Lily... awesome stuffs!

Oh and nice pink!

lily, i love the sheets!

Thank you!!! I have so many beautiful sheets & pillowcases my granny made with her hands, she is very into crafts!:biggrin:
She started it when I was born (she was only 38 at the time) and she was keeping everything in a big chest. She was very sad I wouldn't use any, even after I was married, so I just decided to indulge in a bit of lace and femininity in my bedroom this year and pick up my stuff from her!

Wow! Lily... awesome stuffs!

Oh and nice pink!

Thanks loli!!!:smile:

I got the same lighting fixture for my bedroom!
Here is my bedroom inexpensive IKEA make over. I decided for a super girly fluffy pink theme, to balance my otherwise very masculine home (mostly black leather/glass/steel deco)
And found new use for my grandmother's crochet things!:hbeat:
ce690a5b-1-1.jpg

So cute! I remember the first thing I did once living alone again (after sep from my now ex-husband) was make my bedroom all nice and girly. I really like those lamps from Ikea they are inexpensive and can be used in practically any room in the home.

I got this for the lounge:

http://www.matalan.co.uk/fcp/produc.../30469&resultsPerPage=100&attrList=Dept,brand

I have put all my photos in and its on the wall. I also got 2 of these:

http://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Sofia-Silver-Effect-Wood-Photo-Frame-8x6_1001365/

I have put one photo in a frame and put onto the staircase wall alongside my collage of Africa photos from a few years ago. I just need one more photo for the other frame but I think I will wait and take some upto date photos. Putting up photos has made me realise how few I have so I have made it my mission to take more!!

We dont seem to have bought much decor yet which is something thats definately needed, I want some kind of painting for the walls but I have no idea what!!

Suggestions from the UK would be much appreciated!!!!

We've just had a garage conversion, so I'm in the process of re-decorating it to be my new bedroom.

My first piece of furniture went in today! The dressing table is from Next & the chair is from TK Maxx.

Now I can't wait for my bed and wardrobe to be delivered! :smile:

The table and chair look amazing together - love them both!

I got the same lighting fixture for my bedroom!
Here is my bedroom inexpensive IKEA make over. I decided for a super girly fluffy pink theme, to balance my otherwise very masculine home (mostly black leather/glass/steel deco)
And found new use for my grandmother's crochet things!:hbeat:
ce690a5b-1-1.jpg

I like your pink room - and the crochet bow sheet/overlay in the last picture is exquisite.

I don't know if this counts as home decor, but I just purchased this decanter from Pottery Barn...
Decanter.jpg

Anything that encourages more wine drinking is fine by me! ;) Seriously, that's a beautiful decanter.