Home & Garden Post pictures of your newest home decor items!

I have this desk and just bought one for my husband's office too!
Just bought for my daughter the canopy bed she wanted from West Elm

View attachment 1467268

View attachment 1467269

& also got a desk for hubby.

Will update with my own pic. at a later date when we get them delivered and situated in our new house.

Still looking to buy a Big Green Egg & also a new patio set for the sun room... and maybe some family room pieces too.

Love the tiles!! :biggrin:

New kitchen lighting

HPIM2809.jpg

and backsplash tile

HPIM2810.jpg

We've just had a garage conversion, so I'm in the process of re-decorating it to be my new bedroom.

My first piece of furniture went in today! The dressing table is from Next & the chair is from TK Maxx.

Now I can't wait for my bed and wardrobe to be delivered! :smile:

Attachments

• 378009859.jpg
    378009859.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 2,979
Reactions: Bagatha Christie
We've just had a garage conversion, so I'm in the process of re-decorating it to be my new bedroom.

My first piece of furniture went in today! The dressing table is from Next & the chair is from TK Maxx.

Now I can't wait for my bed and wardrobe to be delivered! :smile:

:nuts: Love the chair, amazing color!!

attachment.php

I got the same lighting fixture for my bedroom!
Here is my bedroom inexpensive IKEA make over. I decided for a super girly fluffy pink theme, to balance my otherwise very masculine home (mostly black leather/glass/steel deco)
And found new use for my grandmother's crochet things!:hbeat:

Very pretty!! Are those curtains behind your headboard? I'm looking for ways to dress up plain walls...

^ yep IKEA curtains on wire, as I have no head board I was looking for a cheap alternative. The hot pink was DH's idea and it actually inspired the whole look.