Lilac Epi Noe or Azur Saleya MM ??

nyhockeymom91

Nov 8, 2006
Hi Guys- I'm so confused:confused1: . I currently have a lilac epi petite noe- that I use in the spring/summer- but after seeing all your pictures of the azur saleya- I really love:heart: it. I can't have both:sad: -I'd have to sell the lilac noe to help fund the azur saleya. What would you do ?

I love lilac Epi, but I'm not a huge fan of the Noé... mh... keep it. The color is wonderful and you can't get this color any longer... the Azur will be around for some time :yes:

Although I love the Noe, you should have something that you will use and love more. I say get the Saleya if it will make you happier. :yes:...although I know getting a good price on Lavender Epi can be difficult to come by (trust me, I've seen)...

I do love the lilac color and knowing that I don't have to worry about the epi leather in the rain is a plus. I just keep looking at the photos posted of the azur and wonder if it would go with more than the lilac. I also think I may like the shape more. I'm not going to rush into selling- I've bought some things that haven't worked out:sad: - but I take my time before I decide to sell- probably over analyze the pros and cons- but I don't want to regret giving something up.

I do love the lilac color and knowing that I don't have to worry about the epi leather in the rain is a plus. I just keep looking at the photos posted of the azur and wonder if it would go with more than the lilac. I also think I may like the shape more. I'm not going to rush into selling- I've bought some things that haven't worked out:sad: - but I take my time before I decide to sell- probably over analyze the pros and cons- but I don't want to regret giving something up.

Oh, I wanted to clarify that you could get a lot of money with your lilac; what I meant to say in my comment was finding a cheap lilac will be hard if you decide you want another one back again (lilac seems to hold its value fairly well for a discontinued). :sweatdrop:

Do you think you can sell off other bags that you're not in love with so you can have extra money? The saleya will be around for a while, so I don't think you have to worry about it going away anytime soon...

Oh, I wanted to clarify that you could get a lot of money with your lilac; what I meant to say in my comment was finding a cheap lilac will be hard if you decide you want another one back again (lilac seems to hold its value fairly well for a discontinued). :sweatdrop:

Do you think you can sell off other bags that you're not in love with so you can have extra money? The saleya will be around for a while, so I don't think you have to worry about it going away anytime soon...

I agree!

ITA with this!
It does sound like that you still love your Lilac noe...the noe in this colour is VERY rare, I think I've only seen it on eBay ONCE. Don't give it up and regret it later, the Azur will be around for probably some more time, and so maybe you can buy it later! That is the reason why I decided to keep my Vanilla Jasmin even after I scuffed it...I don't want to regret it after I sell it!