Stain on Vernis

wasn't there a thread on this a few days ago? anyway, i once got pen and nail polish stains out with make-up brush cleaner. something alcohol based might work but obviously avoid acetone and the like.

Reviving an old topic...

if i have unremovable stains on my vernis koala wallet (unremovable after trying detergent, CIF.. etc :crybaby: ), is it possible to get the LV store to help me remove the stains?

Reviving an old topic...

if i have unremovable stains on my vernis koala wallet (unremovable after trying detergent, CIF.. etc :crybaby: ), is it possible to get the LV store to help me remove the stains?

Since you didn't mention the type and severity of the stain, it isn't possible to guess whether LV could remove the stain or not. The only way to find out is to take the wallet to the store, tell them what kind of stain it is, and see if it is possible for them to partially remove it, if at all.

I'm not sure that any stain will be able to be removed. I had a mark on my beige Houston and I took it in a couple of years ago to inquire about it. I got the whole "because of the material, stains soak into the material and are unable to be removed" schpiel. I figured that was the case but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.