Shoulder bag dilemma... please help!

mbamom0103

Dec 29, 2006
I recently purchased an absolutely beautiful monogram canvas Luco tote, and am in love with the bag. I wanted a larger bag with shoulder straps, since most of my other LV's are hand-held. Well, I took it out the other day for the first time, and it really hurt my shoulders. :crybaby: It was also a little large under my arm. My question is, can anyone recommend a better shoulder bag, or should I keep the Luco and just grin and bear it? What do you think about the Batignolles Vertical as a roomy shoulder bag? Should I trade? Any advice would be much appreciated! Thanks so much!

Can you still exchange it? I think the Batignolles Verticle is roomy and comfortable because of the flat straps. But any large size tote is unbearable when stuffed with too many items.

Thank you for your suggestions! I purchased the Luco on ebay from a My Poupette Recommended Seller, and think that I will list it on ebay myself, and then purchase the BV on eLux. Thanks again for the input!

I just bought the BH last night. I originally went into buy the BV. I liked the way it looked better on Elux but when I got to the store and tried them both on I liked the BH better than the BV