What should I buy with my giftcard to Spehora??

brittee829

O.G.
Mar 26, 2006
I have only bought a couple things at Spehora... I usually buy make-up from Clarins. I have a $40 gift card to Sephora (I'm willing to spend more though) and I was just wondering what are your hidden treasures at Sephora?? I really want make-up ideas. I'm set on hair and body stuff.
Thanks lovely ladies!!

I have 2 gift cards that I'm saving.......here's what I want from them.....
1. Benefit High Beam (eyebrow highlighter)
2. Eyeshadow by Too faced (forgot the exact name of hue)
3. Bottle of Clean Fresh Laundry (awesome perfume I share with hubby....)
4. Bottle of Fresh Sugar (got a sample and LOVE the smell)
5. Jar of Honey in a Jar Face Cream by L'occitane
6. Tube of Shea Butter hand cream by L'occitane

Looking at this list, I don't have enough on the gift cards!! LOL.....

i just ordered blinc mascara after reading about them in this forum...talika (brand) is something else that sounded interesting...see their mascara lipocil product.

I agree with the L'Occitane cream suggestions above, PLUS the L'Occitane Miel Cremeux (Creamy Honey) Lip Balm Pot, 5ml.....got that today and it's the best lip conditioner/balm/hint of gloss thing I've ever used. It took me so long to find a good lip conditioner for everyday use and I think I have. It's only $10 also which is a super plus, so I got 2. :yes: :heart:

I love Benefit Bad gal lash for 19.00...and if you have brown eyes...they have it in a blue tint. It's good stuff.
How about a new scent?
If you have pale skin, the benefit dandelion is supposed to be fantastic as a blush or all over brightener.
Some of the philosophy stuff is fun.
Oh...I love the 'Clear Present'...which is a clear foundation that can be worn under foundation or by itself (I can't wear it by itself...)
What fun!! I was just there two days ago. Am just getting into that place!

I agree with the L'Occitane cream suggestions above, PLUS the L'Occitane Miel Cremeux (Creamy Honey) Lip Balm Pot, 5ml.....got that today and it's the best lip conditioner/balm/hint of gloss thing I've ever used. It took me so long to find a good lip conditioner for everyday use and I think I have. It's only $10 also which is a super plus, so I got 2. :yes: :heart:
I'm definitely going to check this out!!:P

I've splurged a couple of times in Sephora on Fresh sugar body scrub $60.00. There's so much to choose from in there. I heard that sephora shadow palette was awesome from the few posts I've read here. Maybe its not available anymore though. They have some great hair products there too. I love that store!

^ Totally agree... check out the Philsophy stuff... it is great!!

Also, I am addicted to Bare Minerals Eyeshadow & Nars blush... The little pots of Nars lip gloss are awesome as well...

Tons of things to choose from there!! Hope you find a ton of stuff you love!!