Project Runway: Lifetime, July 28

She scares me and I don't like her fashion sense.

I wish the picked the the Hispanic/black looking chic from casting. She'd been trying for several years and even delayed her wedding for the audition.

Bert is already getting on my nerves.

I don't know which chick you mean. Is it Anya? The one from Trini? If so, apparently she has a sordid past.

I think Bert will stick around a bit longer because Heidi really likes him. I about died when MK called the one girl a "Rocky Mountain Woman"... hee-larious!! I thought the majority of the outfits this week sucked.

I can't stand Kim. Can't STAND her.

I was surprised so many designers missed the mark this week. It seems as though they were unable to separate stilts from the circus.

Sometimes I think Tim is running a daycare. Don't these people realize how sophomoric their behavior appears on TV?

I really expected something spectacular from Anya and Oliver. What a disappointment.

This challenge just didn't light a fire under any of the designers and I place more of the blame on the judges, or whoever came up with this stupid stilts idea. It was uninspiring. I still love the show though and look forward to next week.