Which bag out of these should I buy?? please help me pick!!

fennelcake

O.G.
Feb 20, 2007
Hi everyone!
:yahoo: I recently have this "crave" to buy a new bag..
and I already have quite a bit Louis Vuitton bags so I wanted to try some other brands..I have looked around and researched for a bit..I figured that I wanted a bigger bag since all my bags are pretty small (hobo, pochettes, etc).

Please help me pick between these ones: or if you have any other suggestions..most welcome!!

1. marc jacobs venetia
2. YSL medium muse
3. miu miu coffer
4. any prada bag that is not a tote or hobo
5. fendi spy (only thing with this is that it is kinda small..and I kind of want a "bigger" looking bag so I can dump everything in!)

votes everyone? and other suggestions?:confused1:
thanks!! :heart: :P

5. fendi spy (only thing with this is that it is kinda small..and I kind of want a "bigger" looking bag so I can dump everything in!)

Wow...I have never thought of the spy as being small...I would think it's considered a big bag?

You have some great options there...I think we definitely need pics...and specific colour choices too! :yes:

Wow...I have never thought of the spy as being small...I would think it's considered a big bag?

You have some great options there...I think we definitely need pics...and specific colour choices too! :yes:

oh my..u're right! I posted this before I have actually seen the actual bags..so today, I decided to take a tour in holt renfrew..and for the first time, I saw those bags listed above.

and you are absolutely right! the fendi spy is actually a lot bigger than what I have imagined! so it CAN definitely hold a lot of stuff!!

okay..so after looking at the bags themselves today..
I came up with a brand new bag idea..the balenciaga city :drool:
what do you ladies think about that?:graucho:

Out of the ones you listed i'd go with the Marc Jacobs Venetia. I have a large multipocket and it remains one of my favorite handbags. If not that though, then the Muse. :smile: