So what have you preordered for Fall 2011 or what has caught your eye??

Ok...so I changed my pre-orders. I cancelled the Kiss Me Kate because I just know it will be too big for me now that the measurements are out.

I changed the Pucker Up to be in the honey color versus teal...as I have many blue bags...but love the neutral of the honey....

Ready for the havana bags to be out already!

Hey Deb, I thought the dimensions on that Kiss Me Kate were a bit large for your liking :smile: I do like the Pucker Up a lot though. The Eye on the Prize attracts me because of the two snapped compartments on either side of the zipped one. But who knows, maybe I'll see something vintage I like too!

Joan

Ok...so MHB posted on FB that the Havana leather bags are going to be headed their way next week...and so pre-orders should be getting emails...and shipping info next week!

SQUEEEEEE!

:yahoo: :yahoo:

Can't wait to see your bags, Deb!! I'm holding off a bit to see what people think. But there a couple that I'm really liking. Want to see what that Havana leather is like!

Joan

Me too Joan...and I only have ONE bag coming for right now...just the Pucker Up in havana leather in the honey color...

But if I love it, I know I will have to get another bag in this leather!

Me too Joan...and I only have ONE bag coming for right now...just the Pucker Up in havana leather in the honey color...

But if I love it, I know I will have to get another bag in this leather!

Oh Deb I can not wait to see the honey I am doing the same thing waiting to hear what others think first. I have just made too many purchases and now I don't like or use the bags.:nogood: So I am trying to being more selective and less impulsive.

Can't wait for your reveal.

Peace