what would you do???

Sep 26, 2006
hey, ya'll. please help me decide - I just got my natural gh work bag in today :yahoo: but I had also gotten a white (blanc) gh brief. Should I keep the brief? Are the colors too similar? My daughter says keep it - but I need an adult's opinion.:smile: Both bags are very pretty. Help me decide. thx.

Congratulations on your fabulous Handbag purchases!!

I would keep the GH Natural Work

and

Return the White Brief and get another GH Bag in a dark color...either black or marine....or even a bright color like French Blue or Vert Gazon.

Congratulations on your fabulous Handbag purchases!!

I would keep the GH Natural Work

and

Return the White Brief and get another GH Bag in a dark color...either black or marine....or even a bright color like French Blue or Vert Gazon.
I already have vert gazon gh in day, truffle gh in brief, vert deau rh in brief - so far this season:smile: here's a couple of pictures of the white brief - ya'll have already seen nanaz's natural work. My daughter wanted to model it.;)

Attachments

• kaitlyns camera 102.jpg
    kaitlyns camera 102.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 138
  • kaitlyns camera 101.jpg
    kaitlyns camera 101.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 115
^^^you lucky, lucky woman^^^^ :nuts:

In that case I would return the white and buy a black or marine city in GH because you already have 2 briefs. I have the Black GH City and love, love, love her!! :love:

I also have the Vert Gazon Day in GH...she was my first Bag.....:heart: :heart:

Well, they are both different styles. So if you like both styles and can swing it financially, keep both of them. If you can't afford it, I'd say keep the natural work with GH.