come come - take a look - LV & Stuff

its_a_keeper

*loves Dior NP*
Jul 26, 2011
Hello Purse-Lovers,

Now I wanna share my small but fine Collection with you.
Fortunately or unfortunately I'm working downtown and next to the fab shopping Street with LV, Gucci, Tiffany, Burberry, Venetta Bottega, Cartier and all those really really georges stores... so mostly every day I'm passing all those stores and doing mostly window shopping (one can't afford a bag every day!).
But from time to time I pick up a little something ;)

Here we go!

First my LV Stuff

023863fc.jpg

Vernis
Petite Mon Coeur in rose Pop
Wilshire Bld. In rose Pop
Brac. Inclusion in rose Pop
Brac. Inclusion in rouge fauxviste
Wilshire PM in rouge fauxviste

8f5c85b0.jpg

EPI black
Poch. Clefs
Speedy 25
Pte Cles Pte Adr Graphite
Brac. Inclusion black

14040981.jpg

Damier Azur
Speedy 25
Poch. Clefs
Pochette
Pte Cles Pastilles Mono
Pte Cles Marina Azur
Brac. Inclusio clear

acb75323.jpg

Damier Ebene
Speedy 25
Poch. Clefs
Pochette
Pte Cles Cadenas mv. Vi.
Zippy Coin Purse
Belt Ellipse 30
Animania Lapin
Brac. Inclusion
Agenda Fonctionel PM

ba5994e2.jpg

EPI Ivoire
Poch. Clefs
Scarfe
Mini Carre sw Flower

Now it is Gucci Time :cool:

My first Gucci Pumps and a Belt-Bag (how you call 'em?)
4c2311d6.jpg

Now my Loafer and Cleo a Bagcharm (I'm so into cats)
77f7baad.jpg

Then my I-Pad Case and my fiance sneakers (they match so nicely)
5b25a04b.jpg

Here we got with my fab My Flat in London Bug Bag
2b4041f4.jpg

My Longchamps of this years Collection for Grocery Shopping
211d46f3.jpg

My other Longchamp Bags
ed502204.jpg

And some more with a Bagcharm and a cosmetic Pouch
CIMG5813.jpg

Hope you enjoyed my Colletion and stay tuned Ladies ;)

Thank you! :smile:

@mlag724: small because when I showed the Pics to my fiance he just said: "that's all? Thought you had more Stuff in that Bag Closet of yours!"

I really enjoy my Collection. Everyday I open that Door and ask myself: hmmm, which bag will it be today and with what Charms and Bracelets :smile: and that really makes me so happy!!!

Thanky Lucca23 :smile:

I'm still lookin for a perfect blue Vernis one!
But unfortunately the blue colors so far always weren't the right ones.
Hopefully they get one time a real navy blue one out!

My fist bag was the Speedy 25 in Damier Azur!
And I still love that one most.
Second comes the Vernis in rose Pop, cauz that one my fiance bought as a present when he popped THE question to me! It was just a perfect gift for me ;)

Thanky Lucca23 :smile:

I'm still lookin for a perfect blue Vernis one!
But unfortunately the blue colors so far always weren't the right ones.
Hopefully they get one time a real navy blue one out!

My fist bag was the Speedy 25 in Damier Azur!
And I still love that one most.
Second comes the Vernis in rose Pop, cauz that one my fiance bought as a present when he popped THE question to me! It was just a perfect gift for me ;)
Maybe you can lend some advice..... I'm in the market for an evening clutch preferably with a strap and not to small. Any suggestions? I've had my eye on the LV Sunset but it's sold out in stores and on line.

Love how you grouped your LVs by material! You're totally inspiring me to buy an inclusion bracelet in Noir to wear whenever I carry my black Epi Brea MM :P

Maybe you can lend some advice..... I'm in the market for an evening clutch preferably with a strap and not to small. Any suggestions? I've had my eye on the LV Sunset but it's sold out in stores and on line.

hmmm, it's a shame they don't make these Lexingtons anymore! They woulda be perfect. Maybe you can ask your SA if they can order you one Sunset from another Store? So you can take a look and try it out!?
I pretty much love those Pochettes for a casual evening. But for a classy one they are "just a little to plain"... I have a classy one from Hugo Boss (hmm, why didn't I took a Pic of that one for my collection???) I'll add a Pic later for you to take a look.

Love how you grouped your LVs by material! You're totally inspiring me to buy an inclusion bracelet in Noir to wear whenever I carry my black Epi Brea MM :P

Ahhh, thanky! And yeha! Go for that Inclusion! I love them so much and you can combine them with your daily Jewelery.

Great collection!! It's obvious you put a lot of thought into each piece. I like your Longchamps too--I've been eyeing them lately in the store!!:smile:

Thanks hon! Jep, I always think twice about a purchase and look into my collection first whats missing ;)
And go for those Longchamps! They are longwearing and not that expensive. I think the brown one is , like 5 Years old now!? And I really love to use them for a visit to the Zoo or stuff like that.

love it all your louis vuitton collection is amazing

Thanky Dear!

Beautiful collection... I love the POP ROSE LV.
First: whos that in your Avatar??? So cute!

Second: Thanky so much! I'm wearing the Rose Pop Today :smile:
19bc6415.jpg