Style Celebrity Bumps - A Style Thread for Mommies-To-Be!

Alyssa Milano is in her last trimester of pregnancy, and she is looking just as gorgeous as ever! Being pregnant definitely agrees with Alyssa, and she thinks so too. Just recently, she tweeted about how she has loved her pregnancy and can’t wait to meet her son.

At the “Horrible Bosses” premiere in LA, Alyssa showed off her growing baby bump in this stunning black dress. Doesn’t she look beautiful? It can be kind of tough to glam up a baby bump in the last couple months of pregnancy, but Alyssa totally pulled it off. Wearing an all-black dress at that stage of pregnancy is a great way to show off your belly without looking too “out there.”
attachment.php

attachment.php

source: http://blogs.babble.com/famecrawler/2011/07/01/bump-watch-alyssa-milano-shows-her-growing-baby-bump-at-horrible-bosses-premiere-photos/?pid=2075#slideshow

Attachments

• alyssa03.jpg
    alyssa03.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 7,103
  • alyssa01.jpg
    alyssa01.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 6,915
Jessica Alba is glowing as she drops by The Tonight Show on an episode airing Monday (July 25).

The 30-year-old actress, who’s expecting her second child “very soon,” wore an alice + olivia by Stacey Bendet dress paired with Brian Atwood shoes.
attachment.php

Jessica Alba is all smiles as she leaves her baby shower at a friend’s place in West Hollywood on Sunday (July 24).

FYI: Jess is carrying a Coach “Audrey” patent tote.
attachment.php

Jessica Alba steps out in Dolce&Gabbana for the Lucky and ThisNext party on Thursday (July 20) in Pacific Palisades, Calif.

FYI: Jessica accessorized with House of Lavande jewelry
attachment.php

source: http://justjared.buzznet.com/?s=jessica+alba

Attachments

• jessica-alba-baby-shower-02.jpg
    jessica-alba-baby-shower-02.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 6,971
  • jessica-alba-lucky-01.jpg
    jessica-alba-lucky-01.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 6,328
  • jessica-alba-tonight-show-04.jpg
    jessica-alba-tonight-show-04.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 6,402

Attachments

• jessica-alba-family-grocery-07.jpg
    jessica-alba-family-grocery-07.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 6,651
  • jessica-alba-baby2baby-event-with-rachel-zoe-01.jpg
    jessica-alba-baby2baby-event-with-rachel-zoe-01.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 6,400
  • jessica-alba-baby2baby-event-with-rachel-zoe-07.jpg
    jessica-alba-baby2baby-event-with-rachel-zoe-07.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 6,745

Attachments

• jessica-alba-manicure-pedicure-13.jpg
    jessica-alba-manicure-pedicure-13.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 6,876
  • jessica-alba-honor-bel-bambini-baby-shopping-02.jpg
    jessica-alba-honor-bel-bambini-baby-shopping-02.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 8,078
It looks like the Maxi Dress is the outfit of choice for a lot of mommies to be!!! I sometimes wish I could have another baby now -- the choice of clothing for pregnant women is so much more varied and diverse than it was when I was pregnant (maternity clothing consisted of paneled jeans and empire waisted blouses or Tshirts that said "Baby on Board"!!:P)

Natalie Portman

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• natalie-portman-oscar-dress-pregnant-1-590bes022811.jpg
    natalie-portman-oscar-dress-pregnant-1-590bes022811.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 7,467
  • natalie-portman-pregnant-jason-wu-blue-dress-peoples-choice-awards-2011.jpg
    natalie-portman-pregnant-jason-wu-blue-dress-peoples-choice-awards-2011.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 5,661
  • natalie-portman-pregnant-baby-bump.jpg
    natalie-portman-pregnant-baby-bump.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 6,079
  • natalie_portman_pregnant_walk3_lg.jpg
    natalie_portman_pregnant_walk3_lg.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 6,614
Nicole Richie

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• pregnant-nicole-richie.jpg
    pregnant-nicole-richie.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 5,943
  • p7.jpg
    p7.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 5,084
  • GettyImages_78693787.jpg
    GettyImages_78693787.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 7,585
  • nicole-richie-pregnant.jpg
    nicole-richie-pregnant.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 18,626
Pregnant actress Selma Blair looks fabulous in this red and violet Tucker maxi dress at the premier of Girls Talk.
attachment.php

Pregnant actress Selma Blair looks stylish and casual as she shopped in Los Angeles. Find out how you can copy her fresh and spring-inspired look.

Blair is wearing one of the hot new denim trends of spring – distressed cropped jeans. She is wearing the AG Jeans Secret Fit Belly Signature Pocket Maternity Crop Jeans ($225) from A Pea in the Pod. These jeans feature an ultra-comfortable belly panel and go perfect with all your spring fashions

Blair pairs her jeans with a flowing white tank (with her black bra peeking through) with a peach button-front shirt layered over. Copy her look with the Convertible Sleeve Button Front Maternity Shirt in Whisper Pink from Motherhood Maternity ($19.98) layered on top of your favorite white tank.
attachment.php

source: http://pregnancyfashion.sheknows.com/category/celebrities/

Attachments

• selma-blair21.jpg
    selma-blair21.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 5,239
  • selma-blair.jpg
    selma-blair.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 7,563
Christina Applegate hit the red carpet only 4 weeks after Sadie Grace was born.

The new mom was glowing at the Hall Pass premiere in a black and white Temperely tunic, AG Secret Fit Belly skinny jeans from A Pea in the Pod and black strappy heels.

“Leggings and big shirt, that’s what you’re going to see me in for a while!” Applegate, 39, confessed to reporters.

The AG jeans were a good choice for Applegate because of the slimming black color and of the stretchy tummy panel that helps to keep your post-baby tummy tucked in.

You can also wear Bella Bands, which are stretchy elastic bands that go around your waist, after baby is born to help your jeans fit better and to help conceal your belly.

A top with a v-neckline (or the illusion of a v-neckline) is also a trick to instantly slim your body. Wearing darker colors on top and lighter colors on bottom will also help to minimize your lower half.

Flowy tops with a fun neckline, such as the Pleione studded tank from Nordstrom, are a great way to flatter your new-mom figure.
attachment.php

Attachments

• christina-applegate.jpg
    christina-applegate.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 5,391
A glowing and pregnant Natalie Portman took a break from her expensive and custom-made gowns and wore a $50 H&M dress to the Vanity Fair Campaign Hollywood 2011’s Richard Mille Toasts Fox Searchlight Films party in Hollywood.

Portman, who recently won an Academy Award for Black Swan, wore a 100% recycled polyester white dress with sheer lace sleeves and neckline, which is from H&M’s Conscious Collection.

The new line officially launches April 14th and will consist of mostly white and beige clothes, including sundresses and summery rompers.

“It’s no longer just about organic cotton,” said H&M’s head of design Ann-Sofie Johansson. “The possibilities for creating a complete fashion statement with eco smarter materials are huge now. By designing recurring Conscious Collections we have the opportunity to show in a variety of ways what’s possible using more sustainable fabrics.”

Leave it to Natalie to find fashion that is stylish and eco-friendly!

Johansson goes on to say that white is the hot color (or non-color) of the season. “Shades of white are the season’s biggest fashion trend,” Johansson said. “White creates a romantic feeling with lace and broderie anglaise, but it is also the basic color in a sporty, relaxed style and in a preppy tailored look for men.”
attachment.php

Attachments

• NATALIE-PORTMAN2.jpg
    NATALIE-PORTMAN2.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 5,494
Maternity fashions have definitely evolved over the years and pregnant women seem to wear a lot of things that expectant moms wouldn't dream of wearing 10-20 (or more!) years ago -- for example, when I was pregnant w/my first child, it was pretty unheard of for an expectant mom to wear something form fitting or body-hugging. Maternity clothes were traditionally loose around the middle and basically "hid" your growing bump. Nowadays, it's not unusual to see a pregnant woman sporting a tighter fitting top or dress that displays their growing belly for all the world to see! While I can certainly get on board with tighter fitting clothing, the one thing I CAN'T get on board with are pregnant women in bikini bathing suits!!

Perhaps I'm old fashioned or maybe it's just my modesty, but I don't understand why so many pregnant celebrities insist in wearing their "itty-bitty-bikini's" when they're just about ready to *POP*!

Case in point ---

Mel B
attachment.php

Toni Collette
attachment.php

Minni Driver
attachment.php

French model/actress Laetitia Casta
(she's busting out of that thing from every seam!)
attachment.php

Attachments

• 0715-melb-splash-credit.jpg
    0715-melb-splash-credit.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 14,428
  • toni-collette-290.jpg
    toni-collette-290.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 5,633
  • minnie_driver_bikini.jpg
    minnie_driver_bikini.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 16,423
  • laetitia-casta-bikini-baby-bump-02.jpg
    laetitia-casta-bikini-baby-bump-02.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 8,435
Maternity fashions have definitely evolved over the years and pregnant women seem to wear a lot of things that expectant moms wouldn't dream of wearing 10-20 (or more!) years ago -- for example, when I was pregnant w/my first child, it was pretty unheard of for an expectant mom to wear something form fitting or body-hugging. Maternity clothes were traditionally loose around the middle and basically "hid" your growing bump. Nowadays, it's not unusual to see a pregnant woman sporting a tighter fitting top or dress that displays their growing belly for all the world to see! While I can certainly get on board with tighter fitting clothing, the one thing I CAN'T get on board with are pregnant women in bikini bathing suits!!

Perhaps I'm old fashioned or maybe it's just my modesty, but I don't understand why so many pregnant celebrities insist in wearing their "itty-bitty-bikini's" when they're just about ready to *POP*!

Case in point ---

Mel B
attachment.php

Toni Collette
attachment.php

Minni Driver
attachment.php

French model/actress Laetitia Casta
(she's busting out of that thing from every seam!)
attachment.php

I don't see anything wrong or an alternative. A one piece is not practical during pregnancy.

Attachments

• jenna-fischer-car-shopping-02.jpg
    jenna-fischer-car-shopping-02.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 5,557
  • jenna-fischer-car-shopping-04.jpg
    jenna-fischer-car-shopping-04.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 4,948
  • jenna-fischer-car-shopping-03.jpg
    jenna-fischer-car-shopping-03.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 4,831