Reveal - Another New Purple D-Bag!

*Disclaimer*
Yup, they are dolls. I am Auntie and Cousin to a number of small munchkins and we love to play dolls together. :P

Originally I planned on going out to Cabazon earlier in the month, but a small family emergency squashed that. yodaling1 kindly posted what was available and I had to call - I fell in *love* with a bag.

Presenting "Fred and Kanani play with Bauletto D-Bag [Piccolo]."

The bag is beautiful - and it even had a tag inside that said it was from Madison Avenue in NYC, so at least it got to visit the city this year - I don't think I'm going to make it for my usual fall trek! :roflmfao:

I'm just over 5ft, so I'm including is a size/modeling picture, too. I think it's the perfect scale for me - just ignore my pudgy arms. :P

Attachments

• DSC01348.JPG
    DSC01348.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 1,506
  • DSC01350.JPG
    DSC01350.JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 1,598
  • DSC01353.JPG
    DSC01353.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 1,551
  • DSC01356.JPG
    DSC01356.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 1,689
  • DSC01354.JPG
    DSC01354.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 1,630
It looks great on you! Have you had a chance to take it out yet?

Nope, haven't gotten the nerve yet - I just cut the final tag to take the modeling pictures. :biggrin:
I'll probably switch bags next weekend, I'll want to show it off to family that's visiting.

Thank you, I really think the smaller bag works for me - I would so overfill the medium one.

Thanks, drspock7!

favoritethingshawaii -we're going to the new Disney Resort in Honolulu in December, my honorary niece is trying to convince me Kanani needs to go! ;)

yodaling1 - I feel kind of guilty (but only slightly!) that I got the only piccolo. I took a few more pictures. :smile:

Attachments

• DSC01357.JPG
    DSC01357.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 1,507
  • DSC01358.JPG
    DSC01358.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 1,473
  • DSC01359.JPG
    DSC01359.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 1,446
Very very beautiful bag, it looks great on you.

I usually do not go with purple color but tod's purple is different, it is beautiful and sophisticated, classy look. Gorgeous!!

Very very beautiful bag, it looks great on you.

I usually do not go with purple color but tod's purple is different, it is beautiful and sophisticated, classy look. Gorgeous!!

Thanks, I really do love the color - it seems really similar to Hermes Raisin, which I was sad to discover they no longer did. It was on my list, so this seems like a nice replacement.

Nice bag and great color.......congrats!!!!

Thank you!

*Disclaimer*
Yup, they are dolls. I am Auntie and Cousin to a number of small munchkins and we love to play dolls together. :P

Originally I planned on going out to Cabazon earlier in the month, but a small family emergency squashed that. yodaling1 kindly posted what was available and I had to call - I fell in *love* with a bag.

Presenting "Fred and Kanani play with Bauletto D-Bag [Piccolo]."

The bag is beautiful - and it even had a tag inside that said it was from Madison Avenue in NYC, so at least it got to visit the city this year - I don't think I'm going to make it for my usual fall trek! :roflmfao:

I'm just over 5ft, so I'm including is a size/modeling picture, too. I think it's the perfect scale for me - just ignore my pudgy arms. :P
I like light purple color