PHOTOS: Your PS Collection Here!!!

I have 2 so far :heart:

Birch Medium
Navy Suede Large

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
nice!!:smile:love the birth color...but it's sold out everywhere...really want one!!

I just got my first PS1 today from Boutique 1 :lol:!!! Absolutely love it!!!! It's quite heavier than my balenciagas (maybe because it's suede too)~~ But I really love the design of PS1!!! YeAh!!! :graucho:

Your bag is beautiful!! If I were to get a PS1 I would get suede too. I think like the way the suede falls on your hip better than the leather PS1 imo.
Is yours a medium?

Thanks in advance!!

Im joining the club.. Yeayy.. ;)

Here they are..

PS1 large in midnight blue

Without flash
2909afbc.jpg

With flash
b749946c.jpg

The other one.. PS1 large linen

Without flash
2c0cad76.jpg

With flash
ca6d6f55.jpg

And now i really want the wallet :P

Im joining the club.. Yeayy.. ;)

Here they are..

PS1 large in midnight blue

Without flash
2909afbc.jpg

With flash
b749946c.jpg

The other one.. PS1 large linen

Without flash
2c0cad76.jpg

With flash
ca6d6f55.jpg

And now i really want the wallet :P

Yay!! Congrats and welcome to the club ha! Your acquisitions are perfection. Just gorgeous. Midnight is a timeless, exquisite shade. I prefer the pic without the flash.. It just goes to show you how different the color looks under different lighting. And the linen is so perfect for summer. Enjoy them and wear them well.

Hi~I just get the Black suede Large PS1 From ******! Erica just sent it to me last Friday..So exciting! I'm waiting the postman everyday! Anybody has experience about USPS Express International from US to AUS? conflict between worry and exciting....sigh.. :wondering

Hi~I just get the Black suede Large PS1 From ******! Erica just sent it to me last Friday..So exciting! I'm waiting the postman everyday! Anybody has experience about USPS Express International from US to AUS? conflict between worry and exciting....sigh.. :wondering

Congrats on your PS1 :woohoo: hope it arrives soon! Post reveal pics.

I'm not sure about the USPS though..

Congrats on your PS1 :woohoo: hope it arrives soon! Post reveal pics.

I'm not sure about the USPS though..

Thx Ellie! I getting crazy to search about the express service via Google. Some of my friends used before said it's on time. but some members posted a thread on purseforum and said the service really sucks...driving me crazy~~

and Thx for your threat about where to buy a ps1! Without you, I can't find Erica! :biggrin:

I'll update pics when I get it! Pray for my parcel~ LoL!!

I've had plenty of experience with USPS from U.S. to Canada. All good! You can really track the shipping, which I like.

I've had plenty of experience with USPS from U.S. to Canada. All good! You can really track the shipping, which I like.

Thanks Micole. I ask many people with experience with USPS to AUS. They said frequently is 10 Working days. and USPS not updating the track information everyday. :sad:

I hate waiting the delivery everyday....That will kill me.....

Thanks Micole. I ask many people with experience with USPS to AUS. They said frequently is 10 Working days. and USPS not updating the track information everyday. :sad:

I hate waiting the delivery everyday....That will kill me.....

I can relate! I'm obsessed with tracking packages when I have the option. I don't stop. It will come! Just come on here and get excited as the anticipation builds!

I can relate! I'm obsessed with tracking packages when I have the option. I don't stop. It will come! Just come on here and get excited as the anticipation builds!

:biggrin: LOL...I refreshing the tracking page every half hour. my bf said I was already mad about that package.....;)

I think...next time i will use the ups even it require pay the tax first. USPS dunt pay the tax until the package asked to.

My friend said because the AUD is strong standing, everyone buy the cloth or bag or apple products from US. The custom is very busy, very very busy!

A package sent from US on 5th and received on 25th this month. 20days! it's express mail. OMG! I gonna pray for my new PS1.

:biggrin: LOL...I refreshing the tracking page every half hour. my bf said I was already mad about that package.....;)

I think...next time i will use the ups even it require pay the tax first. USPS dunt pay the tax until the package asked to.

My friend said because the AUD is strong standing, everyone buy the cloth or bag or apple products from US. The custom is very busy, very very busy!

A package sent from US on 5th and received on 25th this month. 20days! it's express mail. OMG! I gonna pray for my new PS1.

It will come! I'm not worried. It will arrive safe and sound and you will be SO happy. You're just like me, refreshing the page all the time. It's so fabulous when it actually changes! I get so excited!

It will come! I'm not worried. It will arrive safe and sound and you will be SO happy. You're just like me, refreshing the page all the time. It's so fabulous when it actually changes! I get so excited!

But it stay the same situation for a long time. but I think it will come. I found that the USPS services from US to AUS all are delay recently. Spend 6-20days on shipping. and the custom would spend 2min to clearance. so the problem is USPS shipping which like an old pony............