bought today, but LVs misaligned!

buttrpecan1

Jan 16, 2007
hi all. i have a question for you experts. i just bought a new mono speedy 25 today at the Ala Moana in Hawaii, to replace my poor beat up old one. i knew what i wanted to we just walked in & bought it. well, i didn't inspect the bag, or open it up since the SA showed it to me briefly while it was folded, put it back into the dust bag, & we paid. but when i got home i noticed that the print is off to the right about 1/16th to 1/8inch or more, misaligning the whole front!

has anybody ever returned anything for such a small detail. i know i have 14 days to return it period, but wouldn't you do the same? or do some LVs come misaligned, be it just a tiny bit. i would be the first to judge a fake bag by it being off center like this.

LVreturn.jpg

I can see, where the line of stitching is not going through the fleurs at the top in the exact centre. (I think!!) You're right it is a small detail. Return it if you're not happy.

do yall see the LV in the middle of the tabs? well, the designs to the right & left of it, the left one seems to showing quite a bit more than the right one isn't it? i don't know why it bugs me so much, but it does.