Lotta CL Love~Megs Collection

that is super cool. that would be neat to have framed in your closet. i think it would look peeerfect!

You know that is an awesome idea. I have a bunch of the pics of the shoes being made. That was half the reason that I bought them. Plus being in Cali it is hard to aquire python since it can't be imported here.

Your collection is amazing!! Lol, those are my fav
attachment.php
Thank you. I love the Denis. The black pair were my 2nd pair of CL and I love them. I have a flat foot with a skinny heel that makes it hard to find shoes that fit right. These do and when I saw them in the gorgeous blue I had to have them.
Meg!!! Welcome to the TPF club! You know I adore your new closet and everything in it: CLs, DVFs and drool-worthy Bal Moto collection! Thanks for sharing and I'm sure you'll be updating this thread soon!
Oh, that is so kind of you to say. Yes, I am already trolling the internet looking for my next great pair of shoes. I saw a pair of Maggies that I am thinking about. They have leopard print and a cap toe. Totally different which is what I like, lol.
I love your collection... and your cat too! What a gorgeous kitty picture. :biggrin:
Thank you.
I saw ur closet.in another topic and is gorgeous... Lovely collection! Congrats :smile:
Thank you so much.
Amazing closet!!!

The shoes are beautiful too ;)
Well I needed some shoes that would be worthy of the closet at least that was my excuse :roflmfao:

love your collection and closet!!

i also love your posts in the wardrobe thread..you have some great DVF pieces!
I love DVF! In fact that was how I got hooked on CL.

meg - what a wonderful collection! i was so excited to see this thread! i've said this before, but it bears repeating.. you have exquisite taste my dear - i love your diverse collection and all the amazing pairs you've got. can't wait to see more outfits from you!!

meg - what a wonderful collection! i was so excited to see this thread! i've said this before, but it bears repeating.. you have exquisite taste my dear - i love your diverse collection and all the amazing pairs you've got. can't wait to see more outfits from you!!
Thank you Phiphi, as I have said before that is a wonderful compliment coming from someone who has such great style! Now that the renovations are through well almost through (I am doing a Calif. Closet for my SO starting tomorrow, he was feeling a little left out) I am hoping to spend more time out and about in my DVF and CL's!

Thank you Bella, you know I love your Batik Pythons! In fact of all the shoes that I have seen those caught my attention more than any others and really got me interested in CL. So when I am in the poorhouse I will have you and Duke to thank:giggles: Oh Sammie thanks you as well! My other cat Princess hasn't gone back up since she almost fell off the banister. She is a bigger girl and not the most graceful of cats. One morning I woke up to her peeping, she doesn't meow she peeps. Anyway I look up and she was hanging from the back of the chair clawing at the railing trying not to fall. I got up there in about a second kept her from falling and carried her down. That was a few weeks ago now. Now she just looks up. It is so sad.

Whoa Meg... Remember... You're an investor. And investing in CLs and DVF are great choices, they're beautiful, classic, and made to last :smile: