Chanel stock in Saks New Orleans today.

Aug 25, 2006
I just got back from the Saks in New Orleans. They had some interesting stock, here's what I remember:
Coral/orange-ish modern chain east/west style
Navy 227 patent reissue/gold hardware
Outdoor navy hobo
Pink medallion
Diamond Stitch black flap
Cambon white CC on black pouchette
various classic flaps, including a pretty coral one.

I just got back from the Saks in New Orleans. They had some interesting stock, here's what I remember:
Coral/orange-ish modern chain east/west style
Navy 227 patent reissue/gold hardware
Outdoor navy hobo
Pink medallion
Diamond Stitch black flap
Cambon white CC on black pouchette
various classic flaps, including a pretty coral one.

Kittenslingerie, do you have a SA there and a contact number? TIA :heart:

thejadewoman, ask for Chang. She's very helpful and sweet. (the extension is 5353)

Also, they just received some new stock last week. They have some perforated flaps in stock as well as the perforated aged calfskin zipped shopping bags (in yellow, navy, black and red) along with some new baby animals accessories, perforated card holders, perforated clutches, and some new belts and necklaces.

Oh, I forgot to add that they have the Paris-Biarritz bags (the grand shopping & the more oblong one) in stock.

And, Happy Mardi Gras!

thejadewoman, ask for Chang. She's very helpful and sweet. (the extension is 5353)

Also, they just received some new stock last week. They have some perforated flaps in stock as well as the perforated aged calfskin zipped shopping bags (in yellow, navy, black and red) along with some new baby animals accessories, perforated card holders, perforated clutches, and some new belts and necklaces.

Oh, I forgot to add that they have the Paris-Biarritz bags (the grand shopping & the more oblong one) in stock.

And, Happy Mardi Gras!

Thanks :heart: . BTW did you see any diamond stitch totes or luxury bowlers there?

jade, (I went to Saks today) I did see two small diamond stitch totes (one in black & one in white) and, I didn't see any bowlers (but, they did have two luxury flaps). And they just received aCotton Club Ligne Bowler.

Oh, and they have a white classic jumbo flap. (it's really gorgeous!)