TPF Official Coach 2011 Fall Preview

Oh, good lord. I just got back from Dillards, who to my absolute surprise, got the new floorset in early!
I got to see the new Poppy, and girls...
I AM SO EXCITED!!!! :nuts: :nuts:

The black pushlock tote and satchel (:nuts:) has PINK lining!!!! The leather looks like Balenciaga leather. I am in love with the satchel already.
I also saw the amethyst sequin drawstring (Peanut revealed the wristlet) and those sequins are AMAZING!!! :faint:
Also, the new Poppy print (like the Pop C but more pinkish and colorful) is so fun! I saw the drawstring, glam tote, swingpack, and a new style called Lyla. It's a mix between a Groovy and a top handle pouch.
The hangtags were so cute on the new Poppy bags...they had one that looked like the creed usually sewn onto the bags. Really clever.

I didn't get to see any new Madison or Chelsea, unfortunately. But the Poppy is T-D-F!!!

The Sequin drawstrings aren't on the website :sad: Do you think they will be department store exclusives???? I sure hope not :sad:

I don't know, dear...I hope not! It almost makes me want to go buy the purple one, just in case it is. :sad:
I fully expected to see it this morning, but no. I am sorry I got you excited...BUT, you can always call Coach and order it if you really really want it. :biggrin:

Do we have any info on this bag yet???

Okay here it is.

I have bought many Coach bags for my wife over the years. So much so I am a closet handbag connoisseur. Saw the new fall lineup last week and I knew this is one I would have to buy as a gift. I purchased it couple days ago and get it delivered tomorrow from the Coach FL warehouse.. Not available in stores yet. However it is out in distribution as per my fabulous Coach sources tells me. Hence why I was able to get it.

I got mine yay! Good luck girls.

Limited Edition 500 made
style: 18207
color: Sv/Lca (light camel)
quantity: 1

coach-fall-2011-28.jpg

Poppy Slim Zip #46070 and Glam Tote #17884 in Dark Amethyst:
C5.jpg

Triple Mini Heart Necklace #95636 and Signature Heart Ring #95739 and
Poppy Leather Cinch #17926 in Ash:
C6.jpg

Madison Pleated Leather Sophia #17773 in Flint:
C7.jpg

Madison Pleated Leather Sophia #17773 in Rose and Madison Gathered Leather Sophia #19542 in Taupe:
C8.jpg

Chelsea Emerson Satchel #17847 in Walnut:
C9.jpg

Chelsea Leather Flap #17825 in Soft Putty, Curry and Lime:
C10.jpg

Chelsea Embossed Stitched Patent Emerson #17846 in Olive and Grey:
C11.jpg

Chelsea Embossed Croc Emerson #17851 in Stone:
C12.jpg

Poppy Slim Zip #46070 and Glam Tote #17884 in Dark Amethyst:
C5.jpg

Triple Mini Heart Necklace #95636 and Signature Heart Ring #95739 and
Poppy Leather Cinch #17926 in Ash:
C6.jpg

Madison Pleated Leather Sophia #17773 in Flint:
C7.jpg

Madison Pleated Leather Sophia #17773 in Rose and Madison Gathered Leather Sophia #19542 in Taupe:
C8.jpg

Nice! Thanks for all the pics :smile:! I wish they had the Poppy Slim Zip in Amethyst on the Web site!