My plisse without the plisse! & xtra eye candies

believe it or not, dior 24, I use dreft for babies or ivory snow for babies- no flakes-the liquid.
I never never use woolite on anything...i believe it breaks down the fibers, (i am very old school and i wash everything- even my armani navy blazer, all my bendel cashmeres to my brooks brothers jackie o seersucker shift.
i knwo this is off toopic and i do not want to go against rules!!!!
dior 24, feel free to pm me for "old style" laundering & pressing!!!!
(I am uh...the tpf-er who has a dedicated ironing room.)

believe it or not, dior 24, I use dreft for babies or ivory snow for babies- no flakes-the liquid.
I never never use woolite on anything...i believe it breaks down the fibers, (i am very old school and i wash everything- even my armani navy blazer, all my bendel cashmeres to my brooks brothers jackie o seersucker shift.
i knwo this is off toopic and i do not want to go against rules!!!!
dior 24, feel free to pm me for "old style" laundering & pressing!!!!
(I am uh...the tpf-er who has a dedicated ironing room.)

Since the instructions are for laundering an H scarf, perhaps it is within the rules? I really need to know how to wash my H scarves.... When I wear them I get hot flashes and they get "un-fresh" really fast. I don't trust dry cleaners. Help!!

I do not care for the chemicals in the dry cleaners.
To clean my Hermes scarves,
I fill up my bathroom sink with cool water (i suppose if you are a bit skeptical you can use spring or distilled water!)
i add some baby liquid laundry, gently swirl it around.
take it out after 5 minutes or so,
gently squeeze, do not ring, wrap in white terry, squeeze, lie flat to dry, iron thru a ironing sheet or white pillowcase.
Now you are Holly Go Lightly!!!!

I do not care for the chemicals in the dry cleaners.
To clean my Hermes scarves,
I fill up my bathroom sink with cool water (i suppose if you are a bit skeptical you can use spring or distilled water!)
i add some baby liquid laundry, gently swirl it around.
take it out after 5 minutes or so,
gently squeeze, do not ring, wrap in white terry, squeeze, lie flat to dry, iron thru a ironing sheet or white pillowcase.
Now you are Holly Go Lightly!!!!

arcangel, thank you! Please, what iron setting do you use? Is the Silk setting ok.....( I don't trust irons, entirely )

thank you all, glad to help!
may i say there are two arcangels here!
I am the one without the "h"!
An easy way to remember is I am the one without the two "h"s!!!
1. I do not have an "h" in my name
2. I do not have an H ermes Birkin...sniffle ...sniffle....

My iron is on mid high. you read that correctly!!!!
I use lots of steam, spring water in my Rowenta (the one Martha Stewart has, and i didnt even know it!!!)
i can pm u a picture if u like!

Arcangel!!!! Gorgeous!!!! Is that "Escales Mediterrenee" (sp?)? I love that design..........

Actually, I do the same thing when I wash mine. Soak the scarf in cool water with some baby shampoo. Press dry rolled inside a bath towel and leave to dry flat. Then I iron. Works like a dream!!!!