Do You Remove Your Rings @ Night ?

I take off everything (jewelry-wise..) My grandmother used to tell me not to sleep with any kind of earrings on b/c it stretches the holes in your ears, and then you get that old-lady sag on your earlobe. Don't want that!

I take off everything my my studs as well.

Me, too. I can't even sleep with studs... I feel like the backings are poking me!

I used to have a beautiful ring with pave-set diamonds that I wore 24/7... to bed, in the shower, etc. All that wear (probably especially the shower) resulted in two of the diamonds falling out! :Push: I still haven't gotten them put back in. But now I take off all my jewelry before bed/showering.

How can you ladies not take your rings and earrings off at night? :confused1: If I don't and I wash my face, it will probably be completely scarred from my wedding ring scratching it and also my hand would be bleeding from brushing against the earrings!

I take everything off the second I come into the house! I have a 2mm super thin gold wedding band as my "alternate" band, and I'll leave that on when I don't have my e-ring and diamond band on, but otherwise I take EVERYTHING off. I like to be freeeeeeee!!! :lol:

I wear my rings to bed but depending -- if my fingers are swollen, then they need to come off for the night. I cannot sleep with earrings in at all, that drives me batty!

Hmmm, well let's see. If I take my rings off at night, there's a pretty good chance I won't be able to get them back on in the morning, maybe not til after lunch:P . Usually I leave them on overnight, and they don't even move til I hit severe air conditioning. If I can get them off in the AM, I usually take them off before I shower. No need for extra soap crud in my sparklies. If I think of it, I give them a bath, while I bathe. Diamond drop necklace--sleep in it all the time--last time I took it off it took HOURS to untangle. Studs, I start out leaving them in, but on any given morning I find one or both on the night table. Apparently they offended me during my sleep. If I'm wearing a shower cap I leave the studs in while I bathe, if it's hair washing day, they take a bath with my rings.:smile:

Champaign

I always take my rings off at night or when going to the gym, showering etc.

Hate to think about all the bacteria that get caught in jewelry, so I also clean it regularly.